I burnt a VRs off 5 times from traffic lights

Lady Elanore

That’s right you VRs fans. 5 times it was me verses a Fab and 5 times I left it for dead on the A56 coming back into Manchester this evening. It wasn’t even that hard. What can I say. My bike is just plain faster.:P:rofl:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s right you VRs fans. 5 times it was me verses a Fab and 5 times I left it for dead on the A56 coming back into Manchester this evening. It wasn’t even that hard. What can I say. My bike is just plain faster.:P:rofl:

So would you say you actually raced the Fabia?

So would you say you actually raced the Fabia?

Not really, I left it for dead, so there was nobody to race really. Mind you I burnt a police car off too on my way home.:D

Not really, I left it for dead, so there was nobody to race really. Mind you I burnt a police car off too on my way home.:D

Pah, that's nothing, the other day I was on my bike and I went straight past two coppers as I was going the wrong way down the middle of a one way street. When the coppers realised what I'd done my mate (who decided to ride on the pavement the wrong way down a one way street :rolleyes:) said they started to laugh. :D:cool:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and breathe:rofl:

I put it down to my perfect get away, no wheelspin and perfectly timed gear changes.

If it was me that you was at the side of I'd have thrown some food content at your viser. See you get away quickly then smeary

If it was me that you was at the side of I'd have thrown some food content at your viser. See you get away quickly then smeary

Now that is not a very mature attitude is it and dangerous too.:eek:

Didn't think that through mate, where would the cyclist most likely end up? In the side of your car, scratches and dents everywhere as they cycle off into the distance. :rolleyes::(

Didn't think that through mate, where would the cyclist most likely end up? In the side of your car, scratches and dents everywhere as they cycle off into the distance. :rolleyes::(

Well it wouldnt matter cos the door is fvck'd anyway due to another brilliant woman driver

So is your riding too. Especially silly infront of a police oficer.

Dont come asking for sympathy on here when "I crashed at the weekend"

I have had several crashes over the years, most of which weren’t my fault and today had a guy pull out in front of me, all the while looking straight at me. Good job my bike is a racing model and hence very manoeuvrable. I had my front light on too, even though it was daylight.

I have had several crashes over the years, most of which weren’t my fault and today had a guy pull out in front of me, all the while looking straight at me. Good job my bike is a racing model and hence very manoeuvrable. I had my front light on too, even though it was daylight.

Another medal awarded. Maybe we need a "medal button" haha

My dad came off his, straight over the bonnet. I hope you wear your helmet and I think a hi-vis is needed if they cant see ya

‘Visor’ geddit, he thought I was on a motor bike:rolleyes::D