difference between 1.8T rs and 1.8 vrs?

my cars documents say RS but its definatly a VRS its to do with the copyright laws as ford threw there toys out of the pram about it.

and a lot of people list them as RS as RS is used to describe generic sports models by some people.

Why would anybody want to import a octy rs fae another country. when there are thousands here???? A thought they were called vrs,s as well until a got mine and the v5 says rs not vrs. think cause they got a v badge on front people assume that its a vrs the two cars you be looking at neebur will be the same.

Why would anybody want to import a octy rs fae another country. when there are thousands here???? A thought they were called vrs,s as well until a got mine and the v5 says rs not vrs. think cause they got a v badge on front people assume that its a vrs the two cars you be looking at neebur will be the same.

If you were moving from Eire to the UK or vice versa, and took your current car with you.

As already stated by others, because Ford got all stroppy over the use of the RS moniker, Skoda UK marketed it as the vRS, the v being that thing on top of the S in Skoda.Some dealers advertise them as 1.8T vRS or 1.8T RS, either way they are one and the same.

When i sold my last vrs on the autotrader after i put the details in it still listed it as an RS, so when you search on there or some insurance companies like bell/admiral there not all on at vrs, but there all the same thing really.

Just one thing tho bout all you people that saying ford not happy bout using rs. But what about porsche they have rs models as well (carrera rs gt3 rs) what has ford done bout that:D

Just one thing tho bout all you people that saying ford not happy bout using rs. But what about porsche they have rs models as well (carrera rs gt3 rs) what has ford done bout that:D

As several times before, Porsche produced the RS name, short for rennsport, meaning race sport in English, back in the 1950s. Porsche 550 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia