Hit the deck

BOYCARP

whats the drop then mate? -30? -35?

Springs or pro damper kit?

springs hopefully about 35 just enough to take the gap out from the top of the arch to tyre. If it's too much mifght go back to my solids and sell the rs4's. But i'll se what it look like.

springs hopefully about 35 just enough to take the gap out from the top of the arch to tyre. If it's too much mifght go back to my solids and sell the rs4's. But i'll se what it look like.

In theory, there will be the same size gap between the tyre and the wheel arch (rolling radius wise) no matter which wheel you have fitted although the width might be different between the solids and the RS4's

In theory, there will be the same size gap between the tyre and the wheel arch (rolling radius wise) no matter which wheel you have fitted although the width might be different between the solids and the RS4's

width thats what i ment don't wana rub the arches

You will be fine mate and have bags of space to roll on the 18's, no problem..........:thumbup:

right here we go, didn't have the camera for a before and after but the 2 pics are near enough the same. dropped by about 35mm, kinda wish it was a bit lower but hey ho still looks and drives better (handles like a different car now in the bends)

should be before and after but ended up after and before:O

25016.attach

25017.attach

Well at least your modding it mate, we need a few more modded Superbs on here...........:D

I felt the same way when I had the Eibach Pro Damper kit fitted to my Bora, just not low enough as Eibach's only go -35mm..............:(

Yep

I'd like to drop mine too and lose the tractor wheels appearance, though just 35mm would be enough for me. Only problem is - on my driveway for both nearside doors to open they have to pass over a low brick wall that's holding back a couple of tons of soil. At the moment there's a very helpful 15mm clearance...:(

yeah did it at my mates garage (defo couldn't have done it on the drive) fronts we're a pig had to heat the bolts with the old oxy-cet torch. backs we're a dream tho. :thumbup:

Sweet, looking good :thumbup:

Don't listen to Baker, he'll have you on coilovers before you can correct the spelling of "panel filter" in your signature... :rolleyes:

don't know what you mean..:cool: how embarrassing :eek:

That's looking tidy man, nice job.

I too have the Eibach's and went for 17'' S Line alloys. Makes a difference to the handling.

Nice motor you have there, like Baker's I didn't reckon the colour would suit it, but I was wrong, it does. Now don't try climbing trees with it ok? :thumbup:

Edited by allclownsareevi

The picture doesn't do it justice. Saw it in the flesh the other day and it looks mint, the windows look a little darker than the picture which just helps to show off the briskoda.net stickers in the window making the car look uber smooth and different.

I'll tell you what would finish the rear off, RS6 style tailpipes and a little boot lip

I'll tell you what would finish the rear off, RS6 style tailpipes and a little boot lip

Funny that I've been looking at exhaust systems not many to choose from tho