Annoying Squeak from Jumbo Box

As above, when driving with Jumbo Box fully down and back, on some of the UKs less well maintained roads, I've noticed a horrid squeaking sound, which I've traced to the jumbo box.

Anyone else had similar problems?

Any neat solutions?

Cheers :)

I have the same issue.

Have no real solution. I try not to keep armrest on lowest position. It squeaks less then.

Yeah that would seem to be the only solution at present. However, come the "summer", if I want to cool things in there, I'll need to keep it closed.

I shall have to look into it further. If I find a solution, I'll post it on here.

ah ha... i had the same on mine, and it was driving me nuts!!!!..i couldn't identify exactly where it was coming from, so took my mate out as a 'listener' in the passenger seat...turned out it was my shades in the jumbo box!!!!..yes, that simple :)

• 2 years later...