**** take

faboka vrs

:rofl: And the sad thing is - it looks so much better than all the other Nova's people have spent 1000's on doing up ;):D Love the Scooby-scoop and drainpipe (literally ;)) exhaust :)

Chris

I don't think he was taking the **** out of people who mod Nova's in particular but those who mod any car. I personally think that debadging, replacing grills, putting 17 or 18 inch wheels on a little Furby etc are just as sad as tarting up a Nova.

I don't think he was taking the **** out of people who mod Nova's in particular but those who mod any car. I personally think that debadging, replacing grills, putting 17 or 18 inch wheels on a little Furby etc are just as sad as tarting up a Nova.

Good job I ant done none of the above :D

So that's what is wrong with me, after all this time wasted going to the doctors for nothing! The problem is I'm SAD dang!

He's got a point...? :D

Rob.

Indeed he has. I often take the **** out one of my mates who's got a corsa. His latest "mod" is the Super 1600 kit he has in the garage and his rollcage which is on order. All sounds good until you pop the bonnet to find a 1.2 16v :rofl: . Still goes round corners well :D Its also still usable everyday:thumbup: unlike some other MAX'D cars you see. :thumbdwn:

It's all down to personal taste (or lack thereof in some corsas, er, cases!)

Personally I love the minimalist look - debadging, slight lowering, nice wheels but not too big, light tints. And performance mods - but not so much that it makes too much noise or becomes unreliable/uncontrollable!

:D

Anyone know where you can get those alloys that have a disk in the centre that rotates independantly from the wheel? I think they would look cool on my Dads Furby Tdi.

Why waste money getting alloys? For £30 you can get imitation wheel-trim versions... :D

Rob.

Anyone know where you can get those alloys that have a disk in the centre that rotates independantly from the wheel? I think they would look cool on my Dads Furby Tdi.

just dont even go there I think anyone that have "spinners" should be taken out and shot at dawn! I shudder just at the mere though of them.

But if you really must have them try www.hhwheels.com

I saw a bog standard 1.8 beige Cavalier going through Luton the other day, with spinners on. But only on the back, with standard steel wheels/plastic trims on the front. Talk about a style failure........

Phil