Superb has gone. My new whip.

Hi all. My lovely Superb ed100 has gone and been replaced with this. 58 plate Honda Legend with 3000k on the clock.

Hope you like it!

I've posted a few here but if you want more, the first little one takes you to a slideshow.

th_PICT1263.jpg

PICT1264.jpg

PICT1263.jpg

PICT1265.jpg

PICT1266.jpg

PICT1287.jpg

PICT1285.jpg

PICT1291.jpg

PICT1305.jpg

PICT1292.jpg

PICT1276.jpg

PICT1281.jpg

Edited by deek72

Id give my eyes to have one of those. Saw one once in a Morrisons car park and loved it ever since. Hope it's got the rear reversing camera, it's nearly 5 meters long:eek:

Beautiful pecie of machinery IMHO, subtley but beautifully styled. unusually for a fat Honda it seems to hold on to it's value so my chances of getting one are nil right now.

I'd have to consider a new superb very carefully alongside one of those, are they are all 3.5V6 VTECS?

My willy is out Deek, and it's all your fault.

You're sick. lol :rofl:

Id give my eyes to have one of those. Hope it's got the rear reversing camera, it's nearly 5 meters long:eek:

Beautiful pecie of machinery IMHO, subtley but beautifully styled. unusually for a fat Honda it seems to hold on to it's value so my chances of getting one are nil right now.

I'd have to consider a new superb very carefully alongside one of those, are they are all 3.5V6 VTECS?

How would you drive it with no eyes?:D Yes, all 4 variants have the same engine and equipment. The only differences are one has CMBS and ADAS etc and one doesn't, and then both of those with 17 or 18" alloys.

Thats a cracking car for one with 3 million miles on it :D

Enjoy!!

lol! That's why it was so cheap!

Cracking motor. All are 3.5 V6 models. Bet it goes like stink!!!

What, the petrol? Sure does! Seriously, it's not as quick as the Superb 3.6 though I don't think. It's supposed to be 7.3 secs 0-62mph. Still not bad for a big heavy lump though.

Thanks for all your kind comments. I've just finished washing it but it was too dark for pics. Will get some up tomorrow.

For now though, I just want to say I'm absolutely chuffed with it. I'm a bit of a gadget freak and this car spoils me rotten. All the sat-nav, audio (10 speaker Bose surround with Audiopilot noise cancelling system, if you don't mind!) and climate are voice controlled. It's got a little display that shows the distributon of the torque to all four wheels, Electric sunblind and you can drop the rear headrests with a little button. Oh, and it's got those lights that point round the corner like the new Superb. Oh, and it's got that LKAS which monitors the white lines and steers you back in if you start to wander! Oh, and it's got- oops, sorry! Getting a bit carried away now!

I was close to buying a new Superb 170 Elegance recently but I was hesitant about spending so much money on a brand new car. At least with this one someone else has taken the biggest depreciation hit (£38.5k new list, although you can pick them up quite a bit cheaper now).

It's gorgeous to drive too. The seats are the comfiest I've ever sat in with just the right balance of softness and support (for me anyway) and it's absolutely whisper quiet-you can only really hear the engine when you boot it and even then it's not at all harsh.

Time will tell if I made the right choice, but for now I'm a happy bunny! (in case you hadn't noticed!)

Edited by deek72

it's absolutely whisper quiet-you can only really hear the engine when you boot it and even then it's not at all harsh.

Time will tell if I made the right choice, but for now I'm a happy bunny! (in case you hadn't noticed!)

It has a microphone in the interior that listens for wind and road noise and then plays opposing frequencies through the audio system to cancel out noise:eek:

Cant wait for your pics, something happens in my pants when I see this Honda. It's the only car I think they do that isnt for gerriatrics and chavs

So that's where the Insignia interior idea came from.

No, the Idea for the Insignificant comes from people at Vauxhall sitting down and realising they have less than no money and seeing if it's possible to take some lardy BUICK and sell it here. Typical GM rebadged tat, supposed to be more "Classy" than a Vectra, but then the Omega was supposed to be "Classy", and as we all know the Omega was as classy as an essex girl soiling herself while struggling to hold onto her barcardi breezer

*Vauxhall rant over*

It's tat like the insignia that really makes me like that Honda

No, the Idea for the Insignificant comes from people at Vauxhall sitting down and realising they have less than no money and seeing if it's possible to take some lardy BUICK and sell it here. Typical GM rebadged tat, supposed to be more "Classy" than a Vectra, but then the Omega was supposed to be "Classy", and as we all know the Omega was as classy as an essex girl soiling herself while struggling to hold onto her barcardi breezer

*Vauxhall rant over*

It's tat like the insignia that really makes me like that Honda

Was there any need for that? c'mon honestly, I could tell you that when the Omega was launched a lot of high up businessmen wanted one and were told no by their companies because of the badge, quite disgruntled they had to settle for a BMW and that's no lie either.

As for the Insignia, it only has one real fault at this time and that's the lack of anything comfortable in the back, I've ran VX's for over 20 yrs, bloody good cars, I admit if I rolled time back and had to choose a Vec or a Superb I'd choose the Superb, if I had to choose an Omega or a Superb it'd be the Omega, try to be objective a VX doesn't fall apart like French and Italian cars, the dealers are way out in front of Skoda's for servicing and looking after the customer, I had a VX that needed some engine work once, so the dealer gave me a MK1 Vectra to use as a cab while it was being done, I ask Skoda for a car and it's 12.50p a day ???? if they have one available that is, and never seem too interested in finding a fault or knowing how to fix it if they do actually find it, that's why I go to VW now for parts and repairs, touch wood they're 1st class so far and my next car will probably be a Passat on the strength of that and also the desire to own one that runs through me stronger every waking day.:thumbup:

...as we all know the Omega was as classy as an essex girl soiling herself while struggling to hold onto her barcardi breezer.

What flavor? Got any pics?

:D

Good choice of car though, I've always liked the Legend. I've never made the jump to Jap because I don't like their dervs.

So, when you getting the 22's, air-ride and gangster tints?

triads.jpg

Nice :cool:

I think it needs a few more steering wheel buttons though ;)

Bet that's a very, very nice place to be....

Steve

Thanks Wardy. Yes it is a nice place to be. I have to keep looking in the mirror to make sure it's me driving it!