Fabia 1.4 8v Turbo :) at last...

Dudi

... I completed this project.

I dont have a new MAP Sensor yet, only an additional fuel injector (when the pressure is 0 or higher it turns on ) but the first results on the G-tech are: 9,5 s 0-60 MPH :thumbup:

AFR is acceptable-too rich in the low rpm and at 0,4 bar boost is normal :thumbup:

Turbo is KKK K03 from Golf IV :)

Costs (without tune the electronics yet) about 4 . 000 PLN = 640 GBP :thumbup:

2150.attach

2151.attach

2152.attach

Well done - nice looking install. I wouldn't have fitted the BOV but I know some people like the noise :P Do you have any trouble shutting the bonnet? Some of that pipework looks quite high... Who's going to remap it for you?

let us know what sort of figures you get...

skodaspannerman got 130hp out of an 'a' series 1.3 (metro) with a garrett t2 on it....:D then dropped it in a mk2 golf.....:eek:

We blocked signal from the MAP sensor and if the pressure will be higher than "0" the ECU thinks there is "0" and the throttle is max. opened. On the VAG there is no errors yet... :cool:

sweeeettt...

that said. i am seriously looking at the prospect of a mini cooper s works supercharger fitted...anyone got any dieas on whether it would work - obviously changing the compressing rations around etc.

how hard/much work was involved in fitting the turbo? did you need special mounts at all or was it a straight bolt on fit using a golf manifold? how easy was the extra injector to fit?

It was a pretty much work on this project-for over 3 weeks we think how to fit this in ... :/

The K03 turbo fits only in one position, so we need to design and make custom exhaust manifold :) That was the main problem...

The additional injector was an easy part of this project. When the pressure in the intake manifold will be "0" or higher the switch turns on an additional injector - it's really not big problem to do that, but this is only a temporary solution until we'll remap an ECU and change the fuel injectors to bigger ones ;)

Sweeet! :thumbup:

I have many questions for you :)

Did you manage to measure the power? A dyno maybe??

What was the original power? 68 BHP?

How's the fuel consumption?

You've said a MAP sensor. Did you mean MAF? Originaly there was no MAF in the intake system, now I guess there must be one.

I see the old airbox. Is is still operative? Looks realy old (that snorkel) compared to the new bling-bling. :D

• 2 months later...
Sweeet! :thumbup:

I have many questions for you :)

Did you manage to measure the power? A dyno maybe??

What was the original power? 68 BHP?

How's the fuel consumption?

You've said a MAP sensor. Did you mean MAF? Originaly there was no MAF in the intake system' date=' now I guess there must be one.

I see the old airbox. Is is still operative? Looks realy old (that snorkel) compared to the new bling-bling. :D[/quote']

A MAP sensor measures vacuum in the inlet (Manifold Absolute Pressure) I think the MAF measures airflow right?...