BRISKODA EXCLUSIVE: Audi R8 Big Brake Kits for UNDER

shark_90

Here's one for the Octavia II boys and girls (I'm not sexist you know)...

How does a big brake kit which is a direct bolt on to A5 platform cars (Audi TT/Scirocco/MK5 Golf/Octavia II/Audi A3/S3) which uses affordable replacement parts sound?

Try these on for size:

attachment.php?attachmentid=29951&stc=1&d=1250105970

The kit comprises of:

• Audi R8 rear calipers
  • 345mm R32 front discs
  • Custom made brake carriers
  • Set of pads
  • Pad fitting kit
  • Required bolts
  • Goodridge braided hoses

These will retail at £1200 but I can offer the first 5 kits with a 20% discount - that's £960 with no other parts to buy! Fitting can be arranged at favourable rates at our partner company AV Performance for less than £100.

Not only is this kit affordable to buy, it's cheap to maintain compared with other BBKs. The discs and pads are OEM parts so they're available from your local dealer, which means no elusive custom size pads and no expensive custom rotors to buy.

They will be available by the end of the month, if you are interested then please put your name down. There are only 5 kits at this price and to secure one I require a 10% deposit from you. All major credit/debit cards can be accepted over the telephone.

:thumbup:

29951.attach

I have a set of 312s in the garage ;)

Would you be willing to move on just the caliper/carriers as the postage including discs over to Ireland might be a bit mental ???

Would you be willing to move on just the caliper/carriers as the postage including discs over to Ireland might be a bit mental ???

I'm sure I could be convinced.. but I was going to keep them for when I sold the car! Dunno what they're worth?

Me too. In red.

So what do R8 rears bring to the party over the R32/S3/Cupra R fronts?

Same question to you Mr Hedge.............calipers/carriers over to Ireland ??