Carbon Vinyl Roof

iantype-r

Hello all, cheers for all the replys, understandable some like and some dont, I really like the look, Ive done it as promotional for my website when it gets up and running, did another car foc then thought id do my own.

Many places sell it and fit it, Carbon skins are a good company who do this, also a comany called racoon, they have places all over the uk, but the carbon they supply is a little different from the stuff ive got, there is a good few places if you search the net, some do good vinyl while others do really rubbish stuff.

I would strongly advise you get one of the places to fit it for you if you do a roof or bonnet, its expensive stuff and you need to have some sort of experience on working with vinyl, I had 5 years experience working in the RAF as a Sprayer so worked with it alot, and I found if difficult when I first used it. If anyone wants any info advise please pm and ill do my best to help you through it,

cheers ian