• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of the VAG forums i use (far too many! :giggle:):

The feeler is live ion the following 4 forums:

vwaudi forum Group Buy Feeler

ukpassats Group Buy Feeler

uk-mkivs.net Group Buy Feeler

golfmkv Group Buy Feeler

Mainly USA members, but there are a few UK member (with the MK5 being CAN based these guys NEED genuine interfaces)

golfmkv.net

forums.tdiclub.com

Then you also have the likes of non VAG based forums:

detailingworld.co.uk I do not have enough posts on there, anyone care to step in? (you need 200+ posts to put a GB on there)

britishrally.co.uk

Then there are the others that i don't use/know of.

HTH getting the ball rolling?

Edited by Gizmo68

Have contacted distributors, and feelers going out to our fellow VAG brethren. Will decide then whether each will have their own GB which will then create one big GB, or whether interested parties must record their interest themselves on Briskoda.

Therefore, to get an idea of volumes so we can get prices please post your interest below in a Hex+can GB. THERE IS NO COMMITMENT AT THIS STAGE

EDIT - if you found your way here via another VAG forum, please list with your username.

1. Gadgetman

This Group Buy Feeler is now on:

vwaudi forum Group Buy Feeler

ukpassats Group Buy Feeler

uk-mkivs.net Group Buy Feeler Already over 10 interested :thumbup:

I am awaiting to hear from the admin of golfmkv.com to see if i can put the feeler on there.

detailingworld.co.uk I do not have enough posts on there, anyone care to step in? (you need 200+ posts to put a GB on there)

There are other forum users who are going to to link the GB over on uk-audis, VAGOC and hopefully R32OC

Edited by Gizmo68

Am now starting to get prices through. When I have as many as poss, I will post further. Min qty's seem to be easily achieved even if half of those interested actually take part.

Trying to link up with the seatcupra.net , tt-forum.co.uk, and the big golf forums, yet so far awaiting an answer. If anyone can help on this front, will be appreciated.

Hi all.

OK, I can safely reveal a price. Just have to revisit some 20 odd VAG forums in the process An update :rofl:

As you may or not be aware, the last time a big GB took place like this (2007) the prices, delivered from the states (during a good $ to £ exchange rate) was around £190 delivered. This was hosted by the Golf forums.

Shipping to one address, then reshipping, would be £200-£202 (weight depending). All will be individually boxed and sealed ready for reshipping. Min qty requirements are 20 - which across 20+ forums is nothing.

I am negotiating extending the 30 days validity for the price to 45days to allow breathing room as the last GB took Baz several months. This is a special price, valid now, and a deal unlikely to be repeated any time soon.

Still no reply from the seat guys.

Anyhow, how does the price fit with everyone?

Hi all,

I'm from vagowners.co.uk, scn and also just signed onto asn :)

Seen gadgetmans post and thought o.O im after that coincidentally!

count me in :)

1. Gadgetman

2. Jon TDI

3. Favorit Ken

4. mikeholroyd

5. Avalon

6. richardsfavorit

7. SamVRS

8. Hofmiester

9. Tiger22

10. ric04vrs

11. Guinness