Another Shark Performance STS Review

banzaiman

Hi Peeps

Well i finally took the plunge and ordered the STS unit from Shark performance. First of all i would just like to say a massive thanks to Ben, I ordered the unit on Thursday afternoon and was told if i ordered before 3pm i would have it the next day :thumbup: So at ten past eleven on friday i took delivery of the unit, unfortunatley i had my works xmas party to attend so i couldn't really get on with the task of saving my current map off the car :no:. However the next day i got straight onto it and plugged in the unit and followed the instuctions from the PDF which i obtained from their website. This was a really comprehensive and very easy guide to follow, I didn't run into a single problem. Once i had the original map from the car i emailed it to Ben. He told me i could expect to receive the Stage 2 map by the close of Monday. So the next day checking through my emails, I had a nice surprise. Sitting in my inbox was my stage 2 map :). I immediatley broke out the STS unit and connected it upto the computer and downloaded the new map, Once finished i went to the car and followed the instuctions and uploaded it onto the ECU.

Test run

WOW!!! This thing pulls like a train, unfortunatley it had been snowing quite hard and the ground was very wet (Even got wheel spin in 3rd :D ) The car has completely changed.

Overtaking is a doddle, you can really feel the kick in the back from the turbo. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Once again, I would just like to thank Ben for his time and effort he put into getting me the unit and map as quickly as he did :thumbup: