Any Stage 2 Owners Wanting More Power This Christmas?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at that last week, asked a question and got no reply so be careful if anyones interested

Remember.. this is not a plug and play solution!

Oil and water lines needs to be modded and you also need to rebuild DV valve.

Cheaper solution is to upgrade the stock K03 to a hybrid... Se my project journal for more info.

Cheaper solution is to upgrade the stock K03 to a hybrid... Se my project journal for more info.

?????

you dont need to rebuild the DV, just relocate it to the front of the engine, which is an easy job.

As far as i know oil and water lines dont need to be touched or replaced.

im watching this item now. if thats stil going after xmas i might strike out the credit card.......afteri ask for permission etc

I think they are around £1000 new

all you would need ontop of full stage 2+ setup (intake with take off for DV, intercooler, fuel pump, TBE etc)

is

S3 injectors

DV relocation kit

gaskets and bolts for turbo etc

Edited by vRSy

Got a link to your project?

************************ The oil and water lines are the same and is plug and play. the only difference is the discharge pipe coming from the turbo which is around 70ish quid new. You do have to relocate the DV but i think there is other options rather than the expensive OEM option.

Edited by DGW
Non-Freedom advertising deleted.

other optioons for the DV, my ears perked up at the thought of that lol. *****************

********************other options as in don't BSH and the like do DV relocation kits?

Edited by DGW
Same reson as earlier.

micky was ooking at the DV relocation kits, i see there is a BSH bullet prood kit, is that what you mean. looked like you need to use their intake for it??

I can get the k04 pipe work for my ITG no issues at all. so just need the pipe work and blanking plates to move the DV

Surely it would mean more space for the turbo, not less?

Don't know what the arrangement on the 2.0 TFSI lenght ways is but on the PD130 engine vs the Passat engine the turbo is different due to different routing of the hoses etc..

Don't know what the arrangement on the 2.0 TFSI lenght ways is but on the PD130 engine vs the Passat engine the turbo is different due to different routing of the hoses etc..

That is what I meant. If the arrangement of the connections is different, worst case if it is mirrored, than you can have serious problems fitting it.

Dan, I'm pretty sure the turbo is the wrong application for your car. The K04 on the Audi platform is different to the transversely mounted engines found in the Octavias.

I can imagine you will have problems fitting the turbo outlet pipework, and also won't the exhaust manifold be different too?