D13SEL

Fab Estate

Well while we are on about reg plates, how about a genuine from new plate on my Moggy 1000 PCD101G

In wheel terms PCD is the pitch circle diameter between the wheel stud hole centers. On a Moggy it's four inches, which is 101.6mm

So PCD 101G is a perfect description of a Moggy PCD. Can't even work out the odds of getting that plate.

Well while we are on about reg plates, how about a genuine from new plate on my Moggy 1000 PCD101G

In wheel terms PCD is the pitch circle diameter between the wheel stud hole centers. On a Moggy it's four inches, which is 101.6mm

So PCD 101G is a perfect description of a Moggy PCD. Can't even work out the odds of getting that plate.

I totally disagree with you. The men who built your car many years ago worked in imperial measurements, not this new fangle dangle metric rubbish. We were then a great nation not a collecting point for all the waifs and strays of the world to bleed us dry.

Please reconsider and change that reg to PCD4G.

Manny ,many moons ago ,I lived in a little village in the Highlands . Every Monday the owner of the local pub made his trip to the bank ,and on one occasion was heard to hold up his loot ,calling it "Mugs money" .So as no suprise came the comment when he got his new car -MST140 - known as "Mugs stood this one for nothing"

I totally disagree with you. The men who built your car many years ago worked in imperial measurements, not this new fangle dangle metric rubbish. We were then a great nation not a collecting point for all the waifs and strays of the world to bleed us dry.

Please reconsider and change that reg to PCD4G.

Good point, but I doubt the DVLA will play ball. :rofl:

I had ORIGINAL on car reg U77 I scrapped the car for £50 to the scrappy duh :-( failed MOT for track rod ends

No wonder he smiled and gave me the £50 without haggling :-) the nice man even collected it with his lorry

National

What a crap reg! Advertising the fact you're a cheapskate who likes to touch little boys.

Diesel - The Fuel Of the Catholic Church™

In conjunction with the previous line, about the little boy touching.

Boy touching = bad

Catholic Church = bad

Diesel = bad

All pretty simples :)