Hey Guys and Gals (and Nigel)

Just thought id get the ball rolling early for the mid February meet

1. what day do we want to meet

Saturday 13th,

Sunday 14th,

Saturday 20th,

Sunday 21st

2. what time

afternoon or evening (evening comes with neon light show)

3. where

i took the ideas from last time to find a sheltered wind free location within distance of a public house and yes i failed

suggestions welcome for the location

I'll most likely have a spin down. Any of those dates apart from the 20th is fine for me although if it's gonna be on a sunday, I'd prefer an afternoon meet as I'll have a fair distance to travel home. As for a location, don't ask me, I'm not too familiar with that part of the world :giggle:

Edited by niceyellow vrs

I believe that the Feb 20th may already have a brisky south coast meet......

Indeed it does. Why not sign up or just add your name to the spectating list ;) Check the link in my sig for info. It is "usual" for interested parties to pootle off somewhere after the RR for something to eat and more of a chinwag.

We have invaded the Churchillian before now as it has a large car park.

I will likely be arranging a pre RR meet at a cafe near JKM for those who fancy an early get together.

Edited by Jonny5ive

oh yes the 20th is the rolling road which im already attending maybe a full brisky day out for anyone who wants to go to JKM and then have the portsmouth meet after

sound like a good idea to people

shreads

Indeed it does. Why not sign up or just add your name to the spectating list ;) .

i'm just thinking about that one....i'd like to come along but will have to disappear off to work at some point :doh: ...what kind of time is the RR likely to go on until?

This may be a key fact in deciding what people do!

ta

PL

i'm just thinking about that one....i'd like to come along but will have to disappear off to work at some point :doh: ...what kind of time is the RR likely to go on until?

This may be a key fact in deciding what people do!

ta

PL

Alot depends on the number of cars running TBH. we have around 17 on the list @ the moment. Usually early afternoon 1-2 with a full lot of 25 cars running.

HTH

Hey Guys and Gals (and Nigel)

Just thought id get the ball rolling early for the mid February meet

1. what day do we want to meet

Saturday 13th,

Sunday 14th,

Saturday 20th,

Sunday 21st

2. what time

afternoon or evening (evening comes with neon light show)

3. where

i took the ideas from last time to find a sheltered wind free location within distance of a public house and yes i failed

suggestions welcome for the location

I will be at the JKM RR on Feb 20th too, so may be able to pop up in the afternoon if it is the 20th. I can't make the evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

just looking down the topic above im gona make a decision for the 20th feb at around 2pm ish this give anyone attending the jkm roll road day time to get to the meet

as for the location im thinking we could return to the Churchillian again as it has a large car parking area and is close to the jkm meet

unless anyone has a better idea?

id also like to say sorry for the bad grammar and spelling i am trying my best

shreads

• 10 months later...

I'd be interested any weekend days. Not been to any meet before, so would be coming as a spectator if poss.

(Edit) This'll teach me to look at the dates before posting....doh!

Edited by woodyallen

Rolling Road day?.... mmmm... yes, i think I will :smirk:

Can some one point me in the right direction of the list for JKM day on 20th feb?

Have had a quick look, and cant seem to see it....

Many thanks

Matt

Rolling Road day?.... mmmm... yes, i think I will :smirk:

Can some one point me in the right direction of the list for JKM day on 20th feb?

Have had a quick look, and cant seem to see it....

Many thanks

Matt

Matt, I think you have made the same mistake as I did. I think this is an old thread for Feb last year. I saw it too and thought...hhmmm count me in!