Thankyou Ben&Shark Performance

RachIbiza

Newbie here! i'm on SCN and my other half (TSP on here) booked me a remap with Ben for my christmas present. So yesterday i picked up my mate and we made the trip from portsmouth via london to mansfield in my lil pd130 sport ibiza to see him! we arrived (2 hours late) to a still cheery Ben who helped us find exactly where Shark performance is based - yes even with a sat nav we got a bit lost - after much apologies on our part for being late, Ben offered to drop us to the shops whillst he sorted my car - an offer we could not refuse! couple of hours later Ben comes to pick us up and after driving my car back to the garage I am more than happy :D after much chatting etc we left and I had a huge smile on my face all the way home :D the car pulls more than i expected and everything feels so much more balanced and smooth - how the car should have been made! If Ben's work doesnt convince you how good he and Shark Performance are, his charm and personal service to each customer will! Another happy customer here and much recommending to be done to all my Seat owning friends who have not yet heard of Shark Performance - they definitely will once they've seen the stickers on my car too :thumbup::rofl: thankyou Ben! I'm sure we'll be back with our next jobs :thumbup:

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.