Roomster facelift

The Roomster will be facelifted at the same time as the Fabia and will be presented at the Geneva motorshow next month. Production schedule (stolen from a Czech forum) as follows:

Week 12

- End of production pre-facelift version

- End of production of the engine 1.4 TDI PD 51 kW

- End of production of the engine 1.4 TDI PD 59 kW

- End of production of the engine 1.9 TDI PD 77 kW

Week 13

- Launch of production facelift version

- Launch of production of the engine 1.6 TDI CR 66 kW (90BHP) 5M

- Launch of production of the engine 1.6 TDI CR 77 kW (105BHP) 5M

Week 16

- Launch of production of the engine 1.2 TSI 63 kW (85BHP) 5M

- Launch of production of the engine 1.2 TSI 77 kW 5M (105BHP) & 7A (DSG)

Week 20

- Launch of production of the engine 1.2 TDI CR 55 kW (75BHP) 5M

Week 22

- Launch of the production version of the Roomster GreenLine 1.2 TDI 55 kW 5M

The Roomster will be facelifted at the same time as the Fabia and will be presented at the Geneva motorshow next month. Production schedule (stolen from a Czech forum) as follows:

Any pictures? Personally I´d like to replace my 1.4tdi (80bhp) with 1.6tdi(90bhp) or 1.2tsi with dsg-gearbox.. But how do these changes affect on prices..?

Any pictures? Personally I´d like to replace my 1.4tdi (80bhp) with 1.6tdi(90bhp) or 1.2tsi with dsg-gearbox.. But how do these changes affect on prices..?

Official photos should come soon, prices are bound to be a bit higher but we won't know for sure until Skoda UK release their price list for the facelifted model which I am guessing they won't do until March/April.

With similar output but improved economy, I'm wondering if the 1.2 will replace the 1.6 petrol units.

why do they not put the 6 speed box in the 105bhp diesel, they have enough grunt for it, and the difference in mpg on the wifes vrs when on motorway in 6th instead of 5th is an impresive extra 6-8mpg at 70

wonder if i could put a vrs box in my roomster? same pd engine pretty much

peter

With similar output but improved economy, I'm wondering if the 1.2 will replace the 1.6 petrol units.

Yes it will, and an 85BHP version of the TSI should also be repacing the 1.4, although that may stay in production for a while as well.

why do they not put the 6 speed box in the 105bhp diesel, they have enough grunt for it, and the difference in mpg on the wifes vrs when on motorway in 6th instead of 5th is an impresive extra 6-8mpg at 70

wonder if i could put a vrs box in my roomster? same pd engine pretty much

peter

And add about 40kg?

You wouldn't notice the difference in MPG.