Rolling Road Day @ Got Boost Cardiff - Sunday 7th March 2010

RebelMotorsport

20100307_gotboost.png

I know we have just done a dyno day however Craig at GotBoost Cardiff is offering us a Dyno Day.

My dyno is a 2wd Dastek Digital spec dyno, capable of around 5-600bhp, you can take a look at http://www.GotBoost.co.uk for some pics. Our printouts are the best available and the dyno is very consistant, I can send over some sample printouts if you like?

Dyno days are a pleasure and priced as follows:

1-4 cars = £45

5-14 cars = £35

15-24 cars = £30

25+ cars = £25 each.

This is for 2 detailed runs with AFR and Boost logging where easily accessable.

We are running this day on Sunday the 7th March just before Action Day so you can all check your cars a finely tuned :wink:

Deposit of £20 secures place click here for payment details (please note if paying via paypal to add an extra £1 for the admin fee they charge) thank you. All payments to be in by Sunday 21st February 2010.

Interested

1.Salem - Honda -- Paid

2.SharkyUK -- Paid

3.comp - Paid

4.Gezzmarrelda - -- Paid

5.CJRamze - - Payment pending

6.Jay Type R Paid

7.PH4TM4TT -- Paid

8.BondyBoy Paid

9.Stuart-t Paid

10.Cardiff R33

11.Edd

12.AndrewGTI

13.M4rv3

14.Jackman?

15.Danno172

16.Gethyn -

17.Anim@l

18.Ian

19.RSdurham

20.Alex Knight

21.eatthis

22.Adz -

If ive got the day off count me in.im not a defo atm but if i am coming ill pay on the day

cheers

andrew

Sorry Andrew the cut off point for payment is the 21st February there is no pay on the day at this event or any of Rebel events. As you can see from our Gallery due to the popularity of our events we always have to keep an eye on numbers.

If you are unable to part take at this event hopefully we will see you at another future meet/event

Just a reminder that the deposit due date is up on Sunday 21st February so if you wish to attend this Rolling Road day then please send your deposit to me asap thank you

I'm there

1.Salem - Honda Civic Type-R -- Paid

2.SharkyUK - Renault Clio Trophy -- Paid

3.comp - Ford Focus ST -- Paid

4.Gezzmarrelda - -- Paid

5.CJRamze - Seat Cupra -- Paid

6.Jay Type R - Civic Type R -- Paid

7.PH4TM4TT -- Paid

8.BondyBoy - Honda Civic Type-R -- Paid

9.Stuart-t - Honda Civic Type R Paid

10.AndrewGTI - VW Golf GTi -- Paid

11.jables - Nissan 350Z -- Paid

As always I will be arranging a little pub lunch after the event so we can compare dynos and have a chat over a nice lunch. If the weather is good could also take a little drive down the coast road and take a couple of photos or two :thumbup:

Is it possible to run the octavia 4x4 on a 2wd roller just by pulling a fuse? Or does it cause problems with the Haldex?

Just had a reply off Craig

I have heared of companies pulling the fuse for the Haldex and running 2wd, you can also lift the handbrake and this apparently disables the 4wd. HOWEVER, many dyno manufacturers state that even running on a 4wd dyno that is not in the correct mode for a Haldex system can cause damage, for this reason I don’t offer this service, I wont risk damaging a customers car.

Karlbar2k I dont normaly allow spectators however on this occasion if you do fancy joining us for the day and the meal/drive after then feel free to contact me to make arrangements.

Looking forward to meeting you guys, im up for a coastal drive and some grub once we're all finished and happy.

I will also be offering a 10% discount on any Viezu (http://www.Viezu.com) remaps booked on the day and if we end up finishing early REVO (http://www.revotechnik.com) free trials will also be available to anyone wanting.

Craig

Edited by RebelMotorsport

• 2 weeks later...

Dont for get folks this Sunday

The Line Up

1.Salem - Honda Civic Type-R - Paid

2.SharkyUK - Renault Clio Trophy - Paid

3.comp - Ford Focus ST - Paid

4.Gezzmarrelda - Paid

5.CJRamze - Seat Cupra - Paid

6.Jay Type R - Civic Type R - Paid

7.PH4TM4TT - Paid

8.BondyBoy - Honda Civic Type-R - Paid

9.Stuart-t - Honda Civic Type R Paid

10.AndrewGTI - VW Golf GTi - Paid

11.jables - Nissan 350Z - Paid

12.Jinx - Toyota Mark II - Paid

13.vtec accord - Honda Civic EG6 - Paid

14.Ian - Nissan 350Z - No payment made - as late must bring biscuits

15.josh W - Seat Cupra - No payment made - as late must bring biscuits

16.rod the sod - Seat Ibiza TDi - No payment made - as late must bring biscuits

17.natesST - Focus ST - No payment made - as late must bring biscuits

Well it was our first event of the year and it was great to catch up with old friend as well as make some new friends.

To read more about this day feel free to visit our Blog click here.

To see some of the videos from the day (not all wanted to give out their dyno result) click here.

To see more photos please visit our Gallery click here.