You've been (de-) Tango'd!

Jim H

At my last MOT, he winged that my rear indicators are de-laminating, so I thought I shall buy some new ones before my service this week.

Spot the difference!!!

x3v9e9.jpg

Standard

dmxpg6.jpg

Philips SilverVision added. B)

15oxiq1.jpg

They flash orange, I think they are slightly less intense than standard ones (as expected), but perfectly OK in bright sunlight, also are E-marked so should be perfectly legal. :D

157jgxy.jpg

Bought from PowerBulbs site for £11.78 (including 10% discount and free delivery). Brilliant service from them, ordered on Tuesday at 1.45 pm and they arrived the next morning with the normal post. :thumbup:

I only bought 1 pair, as I think the orange bulbs don't look too bad in the rear reflectors. I just swapped the bulbs around (old fronts to back).

• Like 1

I think the bluey shiny ones are called Diadems... :thumbup:

Could be wrong though... :dull:

I used generic ABD silver indicator bulbs, front and rear.

They were cheap as chips and although I had to file a nipple off of each to make them fit, :giggle:

they just passed an MOT fine and I've got to say that they're completely silver!!

Not just that wishy washy orangey silver like the expensive philips items.

You'll find them here--------> http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/382-Silver-Indicators-pair.html

I like them and at that price who can argue :D

Yep I've got Osram Diadems all-round. I prefer the slightly blue tint to them and think they actually flash brighter than the OEM ones too.

Anything's better than std tango though Jim, so it's a :thumbup: from me...

I don't normally bother with styling mods on cars, but I fancied these. I have now done 2 of the 3 styling things, Aero front wipers and Silver indicators. The Osrams are slightly cheaper (£2 less) but looking on other forums, they have a blue tint when off, which I did not want. If I had an SE then I may have gone with the Osrams.

Next is an Aluminium Tax disc things that I've seen on fleBay. I'll get one soon as I need a new windscreen.

Edited by Jim H

At my last MOT, he winged that my rear indicators are de-laminating, so I thought I shall buy some new ones before my service this week.

Spot the difference!!!

x3v9e9.jpg

Standard

dmxpg6.jpg

Philips SilverVision added. B)

15oxiq1.jpg

They flash orange, I think they are slightly less intense than standard ones (as expected), but perfectly OK in bright sunlight, also are E-marked so should be perfectly legal. :D

157jgxy.jpg

Bought from PowerBulbs site for £11.78 (including 10% discount and free delivery). Brilliant service from them, ordered on Tuesday at 1.45 pm and they arrived the next morning with the normal post. :thumbup:

I only bought 1 pair, as I think the orange bulbs don't look too bad in the rear reflectors. I just swapped the bulbs around (old fronts to back).

I have the Phillips bulbs - my impression is that they're quite a bit brighter than the standard orange bulbs.