Yeti Part Numbers

aerofurb

Just a thought but with all the excellent sleuthing going on with stainless sill covers, pedal covers, ashtrays (and hopefully rear door protective tape) etc etc, perhaps we could have a thread where people could list part numbers for Yeti bits - might be easier than trolling the various posts?

Hi aero,

need to send a PM to one of the administrators such as mannyo and ask if he can pin this thread.

Anyway to start off not sure of the exact identity of the two part no's but there what you need for an under seat storage box (nearside) for a UK model.

5N0 882 601 9B9 £12.73

5N0 882 559 9B9 £11.25

looked into fitting one to my Monster but decided I didn't need it in the end.

Also

3T0601147MHB Yeti E Rif wheel trim £23.17 + vat (last year)

Edit that's a new one; part way through typing, my reply posted itself :wonder:

to continue

3C0601027M03C 7Jx16 ET45 steel rim £35.66 + vat (last year)

Regards,

TP

Edited by The Plumber

Just a thought but with all the excellent sleuthing going on with stainless sill covers, pedal covers, ashtrays (and hopefully rear door protective tape) etc etc, perhaps we could have a thread where people could list part numbers for Yeti bits - might be easier than trolling the various posts?

Great idea :thumbup: but I would like a photo with it... or is that going to muck up the whole idea of a part list? :S

You can get drawings and part numbers from ETKA, if you know someone who has it. If you know how to use a torrent client then just search the usual places for it and you will have all the info, for the entire VAG range at your fingertips.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETKA

http://z13.invisionfree.com/OneTrueKeyboard/index.php?showtopic=66

Edited by Fluffmeister