Some pics of the Furby

Nice car, but please get rid of the sticky black **** from by your rear no plate! :) By the way, where did you get your angel tuning sticker from?

Edited by Gaz_vrs

Cheers guys :D. Am getting rid of the crap by the plate tommorow when i give it a service. I got the sticker when he remapped the car. Its been lowered on H&R cup coilvers and set up by kenny brown in hillington. I think im going to change the wheels soon and the grill and foglight surrounds and the mirrors and the b-pillar and going to get carbon wrapped when i get some monies in :)

Very Nice ... But im Confused .....

Your car is Silver ... Not BLK :giggle:

Your Fog surrounds are not colour coded ... Like Mine ;).. You don't see many like that .. :thumbup:

Fog2.jpg

Dean

lol. aye ive not seen another one with the fog light surrounds or grille painted black going about glasgow yet.. your car looks well smart m8 :thumbup::D

Babourc1 aye a might see you about :)

Mate the car looks awesome, i have a black and i love the look off that, but there isnt a lot to contrast it with so everything kind of looks dark. how ever your silver one looks fantastic and some of those shots like the first and second one look amazing, well done mate :)

Seen your car last week parked round the corner from my house. It looked great as I drove past :thumbup: I had just fixed the wifes Fabia as it had an oil leak dripping into the alternator and didn't want to stop the car until it had had a good run. Hoped it would still be sitting there when I got home for a good look, but you had gone by the time I got back :( Hopefully see it kicking about the southside soon ;)

Mikey ive got 8K hid`s on it. All get some more pics of the car tonight once its had a wash lol B)

Mark they are genuine audi got them off pistonheads a while back.

Big A i would have been at my pals house. Am there quite a lot so the chances are youll see it again :)

gr 666. aye they are blue had to change them over for the mot am looking to get white ones to replace them :)