Where to buy 16L+ of 2.0 Tsi spec oil

Mute

What are the required oil specs for the 2.0 Tsi? (i don't have a handbook yet to look it up and i know it's on this forum already but search box wont tell me no matter how nice i ask!).

The best deal i've found so far is 16 litres of Mobil 1 ESP 5w-30 (vw 507.00) from Opie Oils at £135 delivered. Best brand of oil and fair price for it, but I'm underwhelmed with that price and prepared to go for a lesser brand name provided it meets the necessary VW specs.

3 hungry filler holes to feed :giggle: ~17L a year now :|

Try Exol Lubricants in Birmingham, or one of their distributors. 25L of VW507 Low SAPS is around £100 delivered. Good oil from a long-established British company and widely used by the trade. They don't advertise much so not that well known by the general public.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Exol Lubricants in Birmingham, or one of their distributors. 25L of VW507 Low SAPS is around £100 delivered. Good oil from a long-established British company and widely used by the trade. They don't advertise much so not that well known by the general public.

Thanks for this Hauptmann -- 25 litres delivered for under £103. Nice!

Last time I tried TPS they wanted about £120 for 20L of LongLife 507. Price tends to vary by branch though, so worth giving them a call. I'm not sure if they sell retail though..?

A lot of people buy from Opie, but I don't find them particularly cheap - local oil factors can usually offer a good price and no shipping charge.

Edited by Hauptmann

• 2 weeks later...