VRS MK2 Facelift model which colour?

Hi, came across this site while trying to find pics of Octavia VRS for colour references. Currently own a Octavia VRS MK2 in Storm Blue (surprise surprise). Am about to trade in for a new one but fancy a different colour but need to try and find some pictures of Black magic, Candy white and Sprint yellow - VRS MK2 Face lift versions.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black is always the best colour on any car - but only when its clean.

And there lies the problem, I hate a dirty car which means I 'm washing mine every other weekend regardless of the weather!

But is does look fab afterwards!

Hi, came across this site while trying to find pics of Octavia VRS for colour references. Currently own a Octavia VRS MK2 in Storm Blue (surprise surprise). Am about to trade in for a new one but fancy a different colour but need to try and find some pictures of Black magic, Candy white and Sprint yellow - VRS MK2 Face lift versions.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Storm blue was never a vrs colour. Maybe you mean race blue!

Storm blue was never a vrs colour. Maybe you mean race blue!

Sorry neal your right! was looking at the wrong colour chart reference. I alway thought they originally called it electric blue on launch (maybe I imagined that though lol).

There was a pic of a FL yellow VRS on one of the threads today but can not remember the title (have a look through the threads with todays date and you will find it). But for me the only colour is Race Blue.

There was a pic of a FL yellow VRS on one of the threads today but can not remember the title (have a look through the threads with todays date and you will find it). But for me the only colour is Race Blue.

Was it this one -

Yellow%20FL%20Octavia.jpg

Here's my Black Magic the day I received it (and then the day after!)...

http://simonsideassociates.co.uk/vrs.aspx

It DOES get dirty, but tbh over the winter it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be...have washed it twice, and one of those was only because someone decided to puke all over the driver door and windscreen in Newcastle one night...

Edited by IndianaBlues

Black looks good but sooo hard to keep.

I think I might actually be tempted by white if I was buying today.

I don't think much beats Race Blue but you've had that.