pictures, thought it was about time.

after owning my vrs, for 3 years now, i thought it was about time i posted some pictures up.emoticon-0100-smile.gif

so here goes, hope you like them.emoticon-0124-worried.gif

car%20009.jpg

car%20004.jpgcar%20003.jpgcar%20001.jpg

and on its nice winter wheelsemoticon-0105-wink.gif

ebay%20007.jpgebay%20008.jpg

ps may be at york drag strip on sunday, if anybody is there i'll keep an eye out.

Edited by broadyvrs

Looks really Well ;) I Like That alot :thumbup:

Dean

cheers, thanks for the positive feedback

been on here for ages but never really got around to posting any pictures

Edited by broadyvrs

yep looks nice and tidy what bhp you got 170 or 200 one of wookmates has vw bora :no: with 170 and i fancy a bit of that for mine but keep the rest standard wolfs in sheep and all that :giggle:

look whos in town its charlie brown, how ya doing,

its 182bhp with the torque cut back to 301ft/lb to save the clutch and that was on the hottest day of last year, got it remappped from rs tuning in armley, i would highly recommend paul down there, he even put it back on the rollers once the cooler weather arrived and did it again for £30

by the way it was 148bhp as standard, with a pd 160 and panel filter.

cool might have to invest in intake and panel filter were did you get intake from are they only avalible from seat /vw seen a few posts on here that there a pig to fit and that price as gone up to about 90 quid :o i can get panel filters for about forty how much for your remap if you dont mind me asking :)

cool might have to invest in intake and panel filter were did you get intake from are they only avalible from seat /vw seen a few posts on here that there a pig to fit and that price as gone up to about 90 quid :o i can get panel filters for about forty how much for your remap if you dont mind me asking :)

:no: 5 minute job

nice :thumbup: like the black grille surround

cheers, amazing what you can do with a black sunstrip and the wife's hair dryer

i think it was around £315, but the service is spot on.

I got my intake from ebay 55 delivered and it took me minutes to fit..simples

Very nice mate. A front splitter would go nicely on that.

Not keen on the de-bump strips though.

it used to have a lcr on, but the snow and speed bumps killed itemoticon-0136-giggle.gif. the side strips have been on and off 2 or 3 times now.emoticon-0149-no.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0149-no.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif

014.jpg

013.jpg

it used to have a lcr on, but the snow and speed bumps killed itemoticon-0136-giggle.gif. the side strips have been on and off 2 or 3 times now.emoticon-0149-no.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0149-no.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif

014.jpg

013.jpg

lol good job they aint too expensive... how low have you gone? looks really well emoticon-0103-cool.gif

lol good job they aint too expensive... how low have you gone? looks really well emoticon-0103-cool.gif

haven't got a clue, its that long since it was on standard springs

,just high enough to save the sump

yipee, lost my drag strip virginity at york today.

ran a 15.2 1/4 mile and 0-60 in 7.1. was absolutely chuffed to bits, was racing against a golf vr6 which i beat, couldnt believe it really

just dont want to get the 1/4 mile lurgy , but i think i can feel it already