1983 Skoda Estelle 120

Hello, mates http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/160681-hello-everybody/

in this topic I uploaded some pics and videos of my Skoda Estelle. A little bit about the car-I have it just over a year now. I rebuild the engine, had the whole car repainted, fitted some clear indicator and stop lights, a MOMO gear knob, A Pioneer CD player and 4 Hertz speakers and thats about all.

Regards, Todor!

Hello, mates http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/160681-hello-everybody/

in this topic I uploaded some pics and videos of my Skoda Estelle. A little bit about the car-I have it just over a year now. I rebuild the engine, had the whole car repainted, fitted some clear indicator and stop lights, a MOMO gear knob, A Pioneer CD player and 4 Hertz speakers and thats about all.

Regards, Todor!

Hi Todor,

I've just had a look at the pictures in the other thread, excellent work.

The paintwork looks very good, did the bodywork need much repair or welding before it was done?

Rear engine Skodas are very rare in the UK now so it's particularly good to see such a nice one.

cheers ... Darren

Edited by dieseldarren

The body was almost exelent, it had just s few dents and bumps.I bought only a new front mask that is all.

Edited by skodko

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys.

The album of our colleague SKODKO is from the national Skoda meeting, which took place on a wide green field outside Sokolski Monastery in Bulgaria, between 7th and 9th of May this year. You can find the other albums of this event of Skoda Club Bulgaria by opening this link - http://www.skodaclub-bg.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=210998#p210998 There are more pics of this Estelle. Todor (SKODKO) did great job, believe me.

• 11 months later...

Hi, guys. Its a shame that I haven't written in this thread for such a long time. Since my last post here many improvements have been done to my Estelle. I changed the dashboard with one from Estelle 136, fitted seatbelts from a GLS model and painted the bumpers. Here are some pics from the process:

P1020288.jpg

P1020284.jpg

P1020293.jpg

P1020295.jpg

P1020297.jpg

P1020298.jpg

P1020300.jpg

P1020278.jpg

P1020277.jpg

P1020282.jpg

P1020281.jpg

Edited by skodko

• 3 months later...

Hi, guys. I rebuilt the front suspention of my Estelle. Everything is brand new except the brake disks. I had a little problem with the brake servo, which I replaced.

P1020653.jpg

P1020654.jpg

P1020657.jpg

P1020668.jpg

P1020670.jpg

P1020671.jpg

P1020674.jpg

P1020675.jpg

P1020683.jpg

P1020684.jpg

• 6 months later...

A friend of mine did the gadgetman grrove on my carburetor. I am amazed bu the effect. The engine runs smoother and quieter. Also low end power is much better. I am driving the car with much less throttle. Its much responsive and when I "hit the gas" it pushes me to my seat like its never done before. I will report my mileage when I refill my tank. Here is a picture and a video of the "grooved" carburetor.

279.jpg

If you dont know what a Gadgetman Groove is and have an hour to spend watch this video:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...