All day meet in cornwall Sunday 4th July

Big_Si

Am trying to orgnise a all day event :) starting in hayle and have a nice cruise up the 'west side' costal road up to north cornwall and have a nice pub lunch somewhere and back down the 'East Side' costal road back down and then a evening in a 'local' for some pool/ beer / gd laugh !! :DB)

am thinking of SUNDAY 27th June ... plenty of time to things sorted out ....

So WHOS UP FOR IT ???

1.Si and better half !!! lol

• 4 weeks later...

Shame if you see me in the Hayle area all next week give me a wave in the yellow banana.

will look out for you, live in hayle, cant say i've seen a yellow one around so you'll definitly stand out,

ok ... here goes !!! lol

Am trying to orgnise a all day event starting in hayle and have a nice cruise up the 'west side' costal road up to north cornwall and have a nice pub lunch somewhere and back down the 'East Side' costal road back down and then a evening in a 'local' for some pool/ beer / gd laugh !!

am thinking of SUNDAY 4th July ... plenty of time to things sorted out ....

So WHOS UP FOR IT ???

2. devonutopia

Although I might meet up at your pub lunch and then head down the East side. Assume you will stop somewhere like Bude coming up the north coast?

Spotted a few while i was visiting silver mk1 octy vrs in padstow,yellow mk1 vrs in st Ives and a LE fabia vrs in hayle .And just to say the chap who hit my car and drove off, Oh i do hope you get cancer very soon.

as we spk i am planning a route out with a few stops on route ... and finding a place for a lunch ... ( was thinking carvery) ... if anyone would like a place to stop then just shout ... and i thought a few more people would be intrested in going for a nice day cruising !!! :p

Spotted a few while i was visiting silver mk1 octy vrs in padstow,yellow mk1 vrs in st Ives and a LE fabia vrs in hayle .And just to say the chap who hit my car and drove off, Oh i do hope you get cancer very soon.

not another skoda that hit you i hope?