AMD Essex Rolling Road Day

foey

Fantastic meet.

AMD guys were well pleased, in total they ran 24 cars! They put on a great BBQ/Tea & Coffee for all. Very helpful and Shaun was a pleasure to talk to.

A big thanks to Garry (Grr666) for putting the wheels in motion for this meet. it was nice to put faces to names.

I was wondering where to post this as the southeast section gets a little overlooked. I really think Briskoda could do with a gallery section, just like a normal section to post photos and people to comment.

If anyone wants a full size image, pm me :) Also if you took photos, sent them to me and ill host/post them.

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

^^ Smokest award goes to Dean ;)

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

Edited by foey

Nice work on the pics Mark :yes:

I took a few shots on the phone, not many but I'll zap them over to you

and you can use them if you want...

If all of you who took pics can zap them to Mark he can host them

and this could be a mega picture thread :thumbup:

I was surprised at the variety of vehicles that turned up and it's great that so many photos were taken.

It's even better to see that none of them are ruined by my ugly mug being in them :sick:

Thanks again to all of you who helped to make this day happen.

As you can see it was well worth the effort. B)

Edited by grr666

Great pictures guys! :)

Was a great day, glad the weather held off!

Thanks to Gary and AMD for sorting today, and the girls for doing the bbq!

Really pleased with my results, as were most of you guys I think!

Hope the next time I see you Furby guys you are all lower to the ground by means of sand, springs or coilovers! :rofl:

P.S - sorry for leaving early, had to go shopping with the misses!

Edited by Ad Lav

Likewise - nice to meet all the Fabia vRS chaps, sorry for not chatting alot to the Octavia boys - your cars are too big :D

Indeed, I am surprised at how high the Fabia sits standard after seeing them side by side today!

Nice work on the pics Mark :yes:

I took a few shots on the phone, not many but I'll zap them over to you

and you can use them if you want...

If all of you who took pics can zap them to Mark he can host them

and this could be a mega picture thread :thumbup:

I was surprised at the variety of vehicles that turned up and it's great that so many photos were taken.

It's even better to see that none of them are ruined by my ugly mug being in them :sick:

Thanks again to all of you who helped to make this day happen.

As you can see it was well worth the effort. B)

massive thanks to Garry and the team at AMD for an awesome day out. it was great to meet so many of the members and there machines.

many thanks,

Mike

Likewise - nice to meet all the Fabia vRS chaps, sorry for not chatting alot to the Octavia boys - your cars are too big :D

Indeed, I am surprised at how high the Fabia sits standard after seeing them side by side today!

they may be big but they do go some emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

mark...yours wasn't far behind on the smoke stakes. ;)

Sean had a look at that error code for me and it looks like the maf needs replacing so once done should get a few more ponies emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif

Do AMD send us any photos/videos of the cars which ran? I saw them using a Camera mounted to a tri-pod every run. I hope they do provide something as I have no front shots of the RR :(

• 2 weeks later...