Irish Gathering!

vRSNext

There has been a little bit of interest for a Skoda Gathering from members on VAGdrivers. (Most of which are on here too i think)

We haven't decided on a location yet, but somewhere central on the Island is what we are looking at. So maybe we can get some brisky members from up north out to play aswell!

• 2 weeks later...

Will watch this and if can make it will do :thumbup: About 250km from Cork, might bring a co-driver along to share the slog :rofl:

This is happening on the 25th July about 12.30-1 ish in Athlone, location so far is the car park at McDonalds on thed Dublin rd.

Should be at leasr 2 cars from Cork travelling up, it aint that far sure new motorway most of the journey up.

Event has been organised in a central location to try and get both people from North and south to attend, Cork is just as far as the north lads.

hi vrsnext i have put a post up about ur idea about people coming down from the north to ur meet at athlone

will let u no what the people think

cheers mark

This is happening on the 25th July about 12.30-1 ish in Athlone, location so far is the car park at McDonalds on thed Dublin rd.

Should be at leasr 2 cars from Cork travelling up, it aint that far sure new motorway most of the journey up.

Event has been organised in a central location to try and get both people from North and south to attend, Cork is just as far as the north lads.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

We may have to change the date! Only five listed now!

I was going to head over on way home from Dublin, can you let us know asap if this is canceled

Hello Bryan!

I'm not sure whether it will be cancelled or not. So far there are a handfull still going! I will send you a PM in the next day or two if anything changes!

This wasn't you by any chance?

Hello Bryan!

I'm not sure whether it will be cancelled or not. So far there are a handfull still going! I will send you a PM in the next day or two if anything changes!

This wasn't you by any chance?

Would be great if you let me know the story with it :thumbup:

And yep, would have been me you spotted :rofl: - were you walking up and down the footpath by any chance?