My latest fabia pics and spec list...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking the car, esp the steering wheel, think im going to pinch that idea at some point! Just adds to the whole sleeper look with that power.

As for the bodykit, i normally hate bodykits, esp on the fabia. However, that one i really like! Its because of the opposite of what some have said, it DOES stick to the shape of the car, doesnt look just stuck on. However if it looks that good in the metal is another story,

Matt

like that looks well nice, i bet u have dissapointed a few people with 270bhp :rofl:

i aint actually..hardly use it as i av to go out back..lift roller door..move car out..get out car and close roller door..get back in car...

easier to go out front and jump in the old merc....

i know...im lazy :(

could you list the exact costs of the £20K i dont see were you have spent that ? :giggle:

bought for 9k..jabba over 7k...susp/wheels/tyres/exhaust/st wheel/brakes/rarb/ theres another 3k ish + other bits + labour

easy innit...:yes:

7k in mods alone, !!! you are a mad man !< did you make the badges your self ?

i av been described as mad....my mate owns a number plate shop so i told him the design and he made em...:p

got a spare grill badge if u want one..

Edited by warwick hunt

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to be incredibly off topic was browsing the photo section of brisky and had this open in the background and thought your car suited for great use as it was sideways on!!

anyway some twiddling later and this is what i did;

vrs1.jpg

I think the bigger wheels help tame the beast within personally :p

Andrew

Great car warwick. Id love to know what you've beaten through the gear with it.

Also why is everyone saying he hasnt got 270bhp from stock nozzels. He says he's using them, Jabba doesn't replace them on a stage 3 and he has a print out proving its running 270.

Just been on the phone to Michael from Jabba, he said it is running standard injectors and they've seen over 275bhp out of them etc... He said I won't see much change out of £4k if I was to go for his turbo so hats off to you mate, you've chucked a lot of money into that car!

He also was advising me to go for the Jabba clutch + SMF over the Helix one too.

Just been on the phone to Michael from Jabba, he said it is running standard injectors and they've seen over 275bhp out of them etc... He said I won't see much change out of £4k if I was to go for his turbo so hats off to you mate, you've chucked a lot of money into that car!

(Waits patiently for Friggerpants and Sy to continue :ph34r: .......)

Me too!

The only issue I have, is if you honestly have 270bhp, then please please please, run down at Santa Pod, or Shakey. I want to see the terminal speeds you hit, then go weight your car.

As Duncan Bannatyne said.

"I'm out".

I get bashed for posting proof/opinions, so I'm not gonna bother.

I would, however, pay for a car to be dyno'd that had gone for the stage 3 kit from jabba, if there ever is a Briksoda dyno day later on this year........But if the car is not making within 10% of the claim, I want my money back!

Edited by Friggerpants

LOL, I was merely saying on stock nozzles it is possible to go over 230/240

Frigerpants was saying it is not. (jealousy??)

Thats all, he chose to argue and say Jabbasport are having people off.

I'd actually like to go to a rolling road day when Frigerpants is there and let the rollers do the talking. At least that way the rollers would be consistant

Edited by Sy.