SOLD - Superb Comfort TDi 130PD.

Gizmo

Skoda Superb Comfort TDi 130PD.

Brief spec is:

2004 04 reg

1.9 TDI (130 BHP) with manual gearbox,

metallic Deep Sea Blue,

2 previous owners (i have owned the car for 3 1/2 years)

FSH (Skoda up to 60k, then independent after that) cambelt was done at 60k.

Currently on 90,000 miles (5.10.2010) and has just been serviced.

Alternator pulley changed last August at approx 80K.

Tax & MOT until end of March 2011, the car has gone straight through all the MOT's with no work needed to be done (other than 1 bulb that was on it's way out)

Average of 50+MPG is easily achievable (the best i have had on a run was 60MPG)

cruise control,

Parrot CK3200 LS Bluetooth kit

6 CD changer,

eight speakers,

rain sensing wipers

driver/passenger seat height adjustment,

driver information system,

power-assisted steering,

rake adjustable steering column/wheel,

xenon headlights,

front fog lights,

electric/heated door mirrors,

body coloured bumpers,

climate control,

front/rear armrest,

front/rear electric windows,

front/rear head restraints,

isofix anchorage point,

Muti function steering wheel mounted controls, (radio & cruise control)

anti-lock brakes,

driver, passenger and front side air bags,

traction control system,

rear parking sensors,

centre rear seat belt,

alarm & immobiliser

remote central door locking, (c/w all 4 keys)

'cargoflex' collapsible storage system in boot

umbrella in n/s/r door panel

I may consider a VERY CHEAP (£500 or less) p/x that is Taxed / MOT'd until at least December.

£4,250

The common water ingress fault that effects ALL MKI Superb's and B5/B5.5 Passat's has been addressed on this car BEFORE any water ingress had occurred - therefore there is no electrical issues with the CCM, unlike many of the cars that have leaked!

9376d1277905786-skoda-superb-.jpg

(This is an old photo and i will put up more nearer the time)

Edited by Gizmo68

All the best with the sale mate and look forward to seeing the new motor........... :thumbup:

Cheers :thumbup:

pics please

I will try and give it a good clean at the weekend and get the new pics up then.

Photo's taken today:

O/S

244uo0z.jpg

N/S

nmj1wx.jpg

Just a bit of rear legroom!:

x5pa14.jpg

87148 miles:

2wrqn8i.jpg

Engine bay:

11jqlp5.jpg

N/S/F wheel showing scrape (the other 3 wheels are unmarked):

14sm82.jpg

Cargoflex in open rearmost position:

2ch1et1.jpg

Cargoflex in stowed position:

2yvpc0y.jpg

The drivers seat currently fitted is a grey Alcantara Recaro Style (as i suffer with lower back problems) it will be removed and the OE seat will be refitted prior to sale.

If the buyer wishes to keep the Recaro then it will be available for a snip at £200 on top (the subframe alone was £150!)

The drivers seat currently fitted is a grey Alcantara Recaro Style (as i suffer with lower back problems) it will be removed and the OE seat will be refitted prior to sale.

If the buyer wishes to keep the Recaro then it will be available for a snip at £200 on top (the subframe alone was £150!)

Out of curiosity, what does the front of the seat look like mate?

Take a look here to see what the Style looks like, (this one is the same grey Alcantara all over) i can get an actual photo of the seat on Wednesday if you like?

Take a look here to see what the Style looks like, (this one is the same grey Alcantara all over) i can get an actual photo of the seat on Wednesday if you like?

That's OK mate, I was just being nosey that's all, similar style to the old school Audi S3 Recaros they used to fit............. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Giz, if it helps, I got £3000 px for mine, I had 102k on her and she was an 04 but automatic, cambelt done and S/H to 50k, and serviced diy every 12k thereafter, your's looks nicer condition in the pictures, although mine was still in good condition anyway, one thing you must watch is the road tax makes it a hard to shift car, if you can I'd try to get the dealer to offer you on it, or ask him to get one of his traders to bid you on it or I think you'll have two cars come delivery time, think about it cos once your new deal is done and delivered you won't have that avenue to escape down anymore, and you won't need to spend out on a service, hth.

Edited by Supurbia

Both the dealer and we buy any car .. etc have offered me £3k for it (this is a price for mid October), however my stepson has already said that he will match that (and a bit) so the car will have a new home to go to when the new one arrives, he can't afford the full asking price but as he said "it's too good to give away and the dealer make a further £2k on it" - One dealer openly admitted to me that he would put it on the forecourt for just shy of £5k.

Obviously I am prepared to listen to sensible offers .... just bear in mind that i don't need it going for another 8? weeks so I am in no rush.

FWIW my step son currently drives a 320D and said the Superb is in a different class to his!

Edited by Gizmo68

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump

The service has just been done.

I'm probably in the same category as your stepson. I could probably go to £3,200, so at that price, you might as well sell it your step son -keep it in the family and maybe even earn Brownie points!! :p

If tonights attempt at a purchase fails, ill be back!!!

Thanks

Syanide

i will offer you £3250 and you have the knowledge it stayed in the brisky family lol

This is just like eBay! ...... I wonder if this means it will eventually sell for more than a new one would cost to buy? :giggle:

Im waiting on a reply to a PM I have sent to Syanide.

This is just like eBay! ...... I wonder if this means it will eventually sell for more than a new one would cost to buy? :giggle:

Im waiting on a reply to a PM I have sent to Syanide.

Hey, thanks for your pm. Listen, I've got a few options, and that would be the sort of price I would offer, so you go ahead, no need to wait for me. If tonight falls through, I've still got an option 2 and 3, all be it in Durham and bristol!!! But the advice you've given me so far is priceless as I otherwise would have been the owner of an automatic with no service for the past 3 years/50,000 miles!!!

Go ahead with my blessing, my child, in the knowledge that the car will go to a nice home.

Syanide

Thanks for the info. Getting more and more excited about mine now.

Just been given a full service (apparently) and passed MOT without trouble.

Just the AA man to inspect it on Friday and then hopefully pick it up on Saturday.

Giz, I hope you sell yours. I'm sure you won't have any trouble.

Thanks guys.

Syanide

Edited by syanide

I am open to offers on this price :thumbup:

All I have needed to spend on the car (other than routine servicing items) is the alternator pulley - even then this was purely preventative maintenance as the original one was still OK :thumbup:.

I always like to keep on top of my cars and 'fix' any potential problems before they 'need' doing.

Thanks for the info. Getting more and more excited about mine now.

Just been given a full service (apparently) and passed MOT without trouble.

Just the AA man to inspect it on Friday and then hopefully pick it up on Saturday.

Giz, I hope you sell yours. I'm sure you won't have any trouble.

Thanks guys.

Syanide

Great news - make sure they have used the correct VW spec' oil in the car (VW506.01 or VW507.00 fir variable servicing)

Edited by Gizmo68

Hence my 'apparently'. How can I tell which oil? if I ask, he's obviously going to confirm.The filters are more obvious, but the oil? I figured that I'd just leave it and in a years time, get a proper service from a reputable place?

Syanide