Bolero bluetooth install

bf1

Just wanted to say thanks to Ben for the bolero bluetooth install yesterday, if anyone is thinking of doing this then I can recommend Shark Performance, very professional install and a really worthwhile addon. Forgot to ask for my Shark Performance sticker though!

Quick mention for Oggy too, he was detailing a customers A4, looked great when finished. Sorted out a scuff on the side of mine so cheers for that, I'll buy you a beer at the next midlands meet

Thanks

Brian

Thanks Brian, nice to have met you & again hope to see you at the Snipe meet :thumbup:

I'll add my thanks to Ben too for a swift GSMIII to GSMII conversion. Happy with the results - nice laid back (but busy!) operation (oh yeah, caused by certain people dropping in unplanned :rofl: My brother very happy too with his MSFW retro fit. I'm sure I'll be heading back for a remap at some point.... :-)

Now, if i'd known about those stickers...