FEELER .: RR Day @ Ajec Racing Gloucester

Jonny5ive

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which day of the weekend?

I have sent an e-mail to AJEC racing to see if they would be interested in hosting a Briskoda rolling road day.

At present no idea of costs or dates etc. just trying to guage interest at the moment.

1. Jonny5ive

*****UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE*****

Response from AJEC racing:

we would be more than happy to host a rolling road,

The prices are as follows.

10 or less cars is £45 per car (each car has printouts)

10 or more cars is £35 per car. (each car has printouts)

We have a maximum of 35 – 40 cars

We usually host them on a weekend which ever date is suitable for you guys, we like an early start of about 9-9.30am

There is a food van onsite if you all get…peckish and some incredible cars for you guys to look at.

I hope I have been of help to you sir. Look forward to your reply.

So next question, SATURDAY or SUNDAY?

Please vote!!

Edited by Jonny5ive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For advice..

A good friend of mine had a bit of work done by Ajec on his 350z They absolutely fxxxxx the thing up twice...!!

When Dave the original owner was there at there old unit it was a very customer focused company dealing in mostly M3's (They used to look after my old one)

I have heard nothing but bad views from people since the new site(Literally next to my work). i bumped into someone who used to work there and even he advised to stay away.....

Yes i have got a rr day advertised myself but i am in no way trying to put people off Ajec but please beaware...Come along to both...!!!

Edited by vrspete

• 6 months later...