Towbar Wiring

Sanqhar

Another little bit of info if you are looking to install a tow bar is to download the wiring info on the Yeti from Erich Jaeger GmbH.

The above was in another thread, after a bit of Googling I found the document:

http://www.kupplung.at/mall/3/files/samples/sk0362_v1.pdf

tom

edit: The diagram shows the front to rear wiring as being on the left hand side of the car, presumably its on the other side for UK cars?

tom

Edited by Sanqhar

I just realized that I saw this very booklet lying on the desk in the workshop where I had my towbar fitted today!

1.2 TSI DSG, no towbar prep since it's not available as factory prepared for this engine -> 500 eur for the work and the towbar and electronics.

The above was in another thread, after a bit of Googling I found the document:

http://www.kupplung.at/mall/3/files/samples/sk0362_v1.pdf

tom

edit: The diagram shows the front to rear wiring as being on the left hand side of the car, presumably its on the other side for UK cars?

tom

Tom right or left hand drive versions. It is rear boot nearside where the main connections are and then down nearside to pick up front fuse box/s I am informed by Skoda mechanics.

• 3 weeks later...

Tom right or left hand drive versions. It is rear boot nearside where the main connections are and then down nearside to pick up front fuse box/s I am informed by Skoda mechanics.

But the front fuse box is on the right. I have just got around to having a look at the left (near side) box which is empty!

tom

Edited by Sanqhar