Kitten & Macdemon's new arrival

Macdemon

Thanks guys for your kind replied.

yes Im VERY happy with Ivor :p

A small review.

The DSG gearbox is very smooth and gives a positive result under gentle acceleration (not tried a rapid getaway yet :giggle:) The headroom is plentiful for Kitten and I and the seats are easy to adjust.

Allround visibility is good from all angles and the maxi-dot display is easy to navigate, as is the Bolero. Pairing the iphone was a doddle once Steve at Sparshatt's Skoda showed me how to....its done via the maxi-dot display and not via the Bolero as I had originally thought.

The seats feel comfortably reassuring once you're settled ready for driving and the instrumentation is clearly visible from the driving position.

Two little criticisms I have for the Yeti....

1. The VIN number or registration number is not etched into the glasswork as on most new vehicles.

2. The fuel filler cover is not lockable :o You just press the left side for it to 'pop' open and merely unscrew the 'screw-on' cap. I hope there is a sophisticated anti-syphoning system inbuilt into the design or it will cost me an arm and a leg is Joe scumbag can decant it into another container. (anyone have any comments on this????) Update.................I've been informed by redandwhitepauly (thanks Paul) that the fuel cover is loved as you activate the central locking.

Here is a pic of Kitten and I putting Ivor to bed for the night...........................altogether now... AWWWWWW

Edited by Macdemon

Did you look at the rev counter instead of the speedo at all?

I did a couple of times just after collecting.

They look very similar, with the same markings. My wife said the same. Going to be looking in the manual tonight to see how to change the digital speedo to mph. It's currently kph.

They look very similar, with the same markings. My wife said the same. Going to be looking in the manual tonight to see how to change the digital speedo to mph. It's currently kph.

Afraid on UK models it's locked on kph as there's no kph reading on the speedo dial itself :(

TP

Nope, and the reason for that is my old accord had it's speedo the same side as the Yeti :yes:

Two little criticisms I have for the Yeti....

2. The fuel filler cover is not lockable :o You just press the left side for it to 'pop' open and merely unscrew the 'screw-on' cap. I hope there is a sophisticated anti-syphoning

My fuel cap locks, does yours ,would not be happy with just a unscrew filler cap, Enjoy your new addition.

The salesman told me today that the fuel filler flap locks with the central locking.

Edit: You beat me to it. :)

Aaaaah HAAAA :rock:

I beleive that makes us even :D

Congrats Mac! I have yet to see a real 60 plate on the road. I forgot to look this morning so yours is the first one I've seen!!! Enjoy the car!

Dear moderators, may I express concern over the gratuitous use of such happy emoticon so early in the morning !! emoticon-0118-yawn.gif

emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Awh Paul wait until you get yours and you will see how many we use for you!!!! Your day will come!