Full leather interior on ebay

Sanqhar

From the appearance of the front passenger seat it looks like it's out of 50,000 miler, not a 10 plate car (although it could have done 50,000 miles I suppose) emoticon-0149-no.gif

I don't think that even us 59ers would have reached 50,000 yet. I have done 11,500 since Dec 09.

No! There is a Yeti somewhere with the driver sitting on a pile of cushions. Presumably the leather seats exacerbated a personal problem in his rear.

The add for the front wheels suggested 6/7 mm of tread; would lead me to think more like 5000 not 50,000. Interesting to note though two have been refurbished :wonder: so sounds like an accident right-off. Hope those on board were ok and a shame the old Monster is now salvage :(

TP

There was another thread on here somewhere earlier this year where a Yeti had been written off in a collision with a Micra I think.

Not sure if its the same one but I think that all got out safely.

Could be some bargains here. A cheapish way to get a leather interior for an S or SE. B)