Mobil1 esp (VW507.00) for just £15!

Gizmo

I have just been into my local ASDA where they sell Mobil1 esp VW507.00 usually for £32 for 5 litres (this is a very good price) they have currently got it on 'roll back' for just £15!! (1 Litre bottles are £4).

BTW Carl I would leave it a couple of days before you go down as our ASDA seem to have run out!! :blush:

I can never remember - is 507.00 (and 507.01) what's sometimes called "PD oil"?

Utter bargain, thanks for the heads up,

even if that means I now have to face the fat bearded tattooed, argos bejewelled chavette's that frequent our local store :o

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if this is still going on, or have they cleared the decks now?

Sounds like their normal price is pretty good too, but i'd have to go to Hull for Asda, not worth it to save £1 or 2.

I can never remember - is 507.00 (and 507.01) what's sometimes called "PD oil"?

I think it would be useful to have a sticky at the top of this section with reference guides to engine codes and oil grades.

e.g.

Fixed Service | Variable

ASZ 505.00/505.01 | 507.00/507.01

AUQ ....................... | .........................

Etc.. you get the idea.

[waits for someone to point out that exactly such a post exists somewhere.....emoticon-0120-doh.gif ]

Edited by 2SkodaFamily

[waits for someone to point out that exactly such a post exists somewhere.....emoticon-0120-doh.gif ]

If the search facilty on here wasnt so hopeless that might happen! sounds like a good idea though, we could do with a few more stickies and FAQ's on the forum