Life before and after Solids!

BXR770

Hello folks after a LOT of searching i finally found myself a set of solids. Here are the before and after pics!

with /without

[Let me know what you think!

I have always admired the look of the solids and now i don't need to worry about my wheel trims being nicked.

Also i can now go round corners faster with that extra inch of tread :rofl:

A big thanks to IAN from the North East who sold me three of the four alloys ;)

The only sad thing is that i can only use her as a taxi until feb 2011 due to age restrictions which is a pity because i think there is a lot of

life left in her yet even though she has covered 261k!

PS i would be very interested to know what the highest recorded mileage is on a superb. A colleague of mine recently retired his with

320k on the clock and he didn't particularly look after it very well.

Edited by BXR770

They do look loads better like. :thumbup:

Guesing you got hold of the 4th Rim then :). Bit of a shame it was cheaper for me to buy 4 replacemetn rims than to buy Solid to recomplete the set :)

• 4 weeks later...

Damn i had 3 solids sitting doing nothing i could have sold you them, oh well least ya got a set, cars looking nice btw. Im catching you up im on 256k now and car running sweet as a nut just had a new maf fitted and the cars flying.