New Fabia vrs on Fifth gear

Stug

That will be Achim's Ring Mini, I have had the privilege of going in that monster round the Ring' back when I had my mini, scared the **** out of me haha

I've found it

p.s Sorry for going off-topic.

Edited by Jim H

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea but despite wrecking a tyre it was pretty good. How much of that was down to Johnny's driving ? It would seem that they have two new crew members too - maybe Ben was brought in to cover for Mrs Churchward's impending departure ?

Was quite disappointed, quite a **** 'review'. Also, if that annoying guy never had the balls to fully test the car they could have foned me, I'd have happily shown him how to drive it.

Does look good in green tho :p

Disappointed........

All it showed was that it can go fast and wreck a tyre

No review of it's handling. comfort, interior, general driving experience...........in fact the usual p*ss take of an article

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Disappointed........

All it showed was that it can go fast and wreck a tyre

No review of it's handling. comfort, interior, general driving experience...........in fact the usual p*ss take of an article

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

i watched this lastnight and it was not as good as i thught it would be

I wasted a few minutes of my life earlier watching it on five-ondemand which was nice as I could skip through the other stuff.

Wasn't really a review of the car but at least it got some fame.

They put a o/s/f tyre from another vRS onto the o/s/f of the Green vRS so no issues with tyres as ap0gee seemed to think.

Pretty amazing to see how easily a tyre can be destroyed though.

They put a o/s/f tyre from another vRS onto the o/s/f of the Green vRS so no issues with tyres as ap0gee seemed to think.

Pretty amazing to see how easily a tyre can be destroyed though.

Could have sworn the white one they took it off had the nearside wheel off - maybe they'd taken both off as they didn't know what was the matter at the time???

Right enough, it came off the offside of the donor car, but at 18:58 when they're fitting it, it sure looks like the tread's the wrong way round for a directional tyre! Which suggests that the white car was supplied with the tyres on wrong - and that IMO is worse than the production team messing up!

God what a load of BS, Anyone would have thought he was about to climb everest not drive a car round an empty road for a couple of hours at a measly 130 mph :D

God help him if he ever decides to cover any distance on an autobahn with traffic to contend with.

Obviously constant cornering on a rough surface will shag a std fit tyre, why they didn't fit something a bit more robust??