bodykits

bripete

Jees-Us! That looks like a proper Chavmobile!

Thats gonna have to make the car handle like a shopping trolly, too! The down force is needed at the front, not the rear, on a front wheel drive car... Leave these to the formula 1 boys!

• 1 month later...

thanks for taking all the trouble in taking and showing upo the photos. i'm not keen on that colour combination but that actually looks good surprisingly. how much did u pay for fitting? next job to colour code the side strips?

Thanks, wasn`t sure it would work either but it looks alright - looks better in the metal and it ties the wheels into the car a bit more rather than making them stand out as much as they used to.

Cost £727 all in for everything to be done. Its not the kit that Skoda UK list in the accesories borchure, I got it from Skoda-Auto.com. Probably a few hundred quid more than the Skoda UK kit but I think its a slightly nicer looking kit.

Will be colour coding the side strips at a later date, next job will be to get an exhaust to fit the cut-out in the back bumper.

LOL, thanks for looking. Am getting a custom exhaust with a sports cat fitted soon. Should look a bit different. And when it`s coming up behind, you dont really notice the little white splitter on the front end so its still reasonably discreet!