Another new white vRS

We have an all black new Fabia 59 plate and I was thinking about a white roof aftermarket sprayed.....missus says no as it is hers :giggle: Mind you it does look nice in all black

We have an all black new Fabia 59 plate and I was thinking about a white roof aftermarket sprayed.....missus says no as it is hers :giggle: Mind you it does look nice in all black

do the a pillars and mirrors match the body, on a normal fabia they are different shades of black to the body

Edited by fabia55

• 4 weeks later...

Just picked up on this thread as I've ordered my Fabia vRS in the identical colour scheme to yours.

Having seen the green and judging by the fact that everyone ordering one of these seems to be going for it, I decided to go for white with a black roof and black wheels. Part of me says that the green may go out of fashion by the time I come to sell the car but it wasn't a deciding factor. I had considered red but I had a mk1 Fabia vRS in that colour and I wanted something different.

To be perfectly honest I've been torn between the green and the white since I ordered the car but my instinct has told me to stay with the white. This is mainly because I've never had a white car and first impressions whenever I look at it are that it looks the mutts in this colour combo! Certainly I think the white looks as good as the green, if not better.

It's too late to change anything now anyway as the car is locked for building according to my dealer but I hope I don't regret it when the car is delivered in January!