SEAT Ibiza Cupra Bocanegra for sale

Tech1e

Due to financial reasons I am going to have to sell my Boca which is pains me to do but needs must. Im in no rush so would like it to go to the right person.

Car has done 16,500 miles (which will continue to rise slowly) and had its 10k service at SEAT main dealer. It has also had an oil and filter every 5k using Quantum Platinum oil. Doesn't use a lot of oil, put about a litre in since new and that seems to have stopped now. Car has had the modified water pump/supercharger coupling to stop the squeak on take up of drive. Forge used it as a development vehicle so has the twintercooler fitted and the intake kit, also has a blow off spacer on the turbo.

It has been rolling roaded at 194bhp on two different rolling roads and drives very well.

Spec includes

Engine -

Forge Motorsport intake kit

Forge Motorsport Twintercooler

Forge Motorsport BOV Spacer

Forge Motorsport Header tank

Painted engine cover

Painted turbo heatsheild

193bhp

Chassis -

Weitec Hicon coil overs

312mm front brakes

256mm rear brakes

DOT 5.1 fluid

18" MK1 SEAT Leon Cupra R alloys

Body -

SEAT Side skirts

SEAT Rear spoiler

Roof, top of tailgate, rear diffuser and spoiler painted gloss black

Modded badges

Wheels are tidy, few kerbing marks that have been touched in. Will need front tyres soon, ideally to be perfect wheel could do with a refurb, I was going to do this after winter ready for next year. Car has been photographed for a Redline feature which is due out in the not to distant future (so im told). Car is in imaculate condition and has been very well looked after, it turns heads where ever it goes.

Few pics

d40fdf67.jpg

f0ad658e.jpg

2da3d2ed.jpg

And loads on my blog...

http://briskoda.net/forums/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=76&

email on

[email protected] or PM on here.

Edited by Tech1e

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi you said over on Seatcupra that you would offer to return the car to standard & adjust the price accordingly ( can't reply to you post for some reason over there).

Could you indicate what this would involve being removed and/or painted & the price you would be looking for the standard car?

The bits I don't like are:

Wheels & the body additions. Not to sure about the black roof either (thinking of resale)

Thanks

Edited by AlistairS

I wont be repainting anything, to expensive to undo and the body kit is bonded on so not coming off either.

Anything bolted on could be removed i.e wheels, suspension, brakes, forge parts.

Ok so if you put the std wheels back on what difference would that make to your asking price?

Let me know if you find it behind the sofa.

I am open to offers but as a standard one books as a private sale at 13k it a bit of a bargain as it is.

BTW its in the next edition of Redline, available on 14th December.

Can you tell me who you got your valuation from please? I' m currently looking at Parkers & Whatcar as guides on the price

Can you tell me who you got your valuation from please? I' m currently looking at Parkers & Whatcar as guides on the price

From Parkers/dealer valuation. The price is Ono so im open to offers if you wish to discuss price or make an offer please do by PM

Edited by Tech1e

Sorry for the delay in getting back in touch. No interest in my car at all so have dropped the price. Saw your pics on Pistonheads - car is stunning, the alloys & bodykit are growing on me. If only i could get mine away

Keep in touch, I sent you my mobile number on SCN PM I think so get yours advertised where you can and see what happens.

Have a very good condition set of standard wheels if you would prefer 17s.

Its been on auotrader for nearly 3 wks paid advert & free one on pistonheads as well as on SCN.

Other problem I have is that The Company I bought it from haven't sent me the V5 for it yet - they were holding it for 6 months so i couldn't sell it at a profit apparently. Having been chasing them for a few weeks now. Any ideas where I would stand legally with this?

Keep in touch, I sent you my mobile number on SCN PM I think so get yours advertised where you can and see what happens.

Have a very good condition set of standard wheels if you would prefer 17s.

Its been on auotrader for nearly 3 wks paid advert & free one on pistonheads as well as on SCN.

Other problem I have is that The Company I bought it from haven't sent me the V5 for it yet - they were holding it for 6 months so i couldn't sell it at a profit apparently. Having been chasing them for a few weeks now. Any ideas where I would stand legally with this?