Youngs Garage, Wrotham, Kent.

richie

Used theses guys 3 times now. 2 for servicing my and Mrs Stigs Skoda's and 1 for a break fluid change on my Octavia vRS :)

£165 for a second service on the Fabia 1.9 tdi Sport ( £350 at a main dealer!! ) and £230.17 for the second long life service on my Octavia vRS 2.0 CR tdi, including a fuel filter change :yes: I dread to think what the costs would have been at a main dealer. £64 for the break fluid change on my Octavia :smirk:

Why pay more?? These guys are chuffing brilliant. No messing about, just honest down to earth servicing with no "teeth drying" you can get from a main dealer :thumbup:

http://www.youngsgarage.biz/

Try them, what have you got to loose, or what do you want to save..... All makes of VAG vehicle catered for.

Edited by richie

• 2 months later...

Used theses guys 3 times now. 2 for servicing my and Mrs Stigs Skoda's and 1 for a break fluid change on my Octavia vRS :)

£165 for a second service on the Fabia 1.9 tdi Sport ( £350 at a main dealer!! ) and £230.17 for the second long life service on my Octavia vRS 2.0 CR tdi, including a fuel filter change :yes: I dread to think what the costs would have been at a main dealer. £64 for the break fluid change on my Octavia :smirk:

Why pay more?? These guys are chuffing brilliant. No messing about, just honest down to earth servicing with no "teeth drying" you can get from a main dealer :thumbup:

http://www.youngsgarage.biz/

Try them, what have you got to loose, or what do you want to save..... All makes of VAG vehicle catered for.

EDIT!! It should say WROTHAM, not Wotham in the main title, D'OH!! :doh:

These the guys next to the breakers? I need a service :wonder:

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

These the guys next to the breakers? I need a service :wonder:

Andrew

As you drive up Gasoline Alley, they are the first unit on the right.

• 7 months later...

As you drive up Gasoline Alley, they are the first unit on the right.

Anyone knows to wether those guys are an Authorised VW Group Repair Centre?

I would really need one,but I want to stay away from main dealers for as long as possible.

Thxs

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone knows to wether those guys are an Authorised VW Group Repair Centre?

I would really need one,but I want to stay away from main dealers for as long as possible.

Thxs

To be honest, I don't know, dont think so. Why not give them a call.... :yes: I'll be there to get my Octi serviced soon, if I remember, I'll ask the question.

• 1 month later...

3rd service done on the Octi vRS today and an oil leak fixed. Dropped the car off at 8:45 and was called at 12:50 to say that it was all done :)

Oil leak traced back to the cam cover and it was due to loose bolts that may have been loose since the car left the factory!! The engine and sump covers were steam cleaned :thumbup:

£285.00 for the lot. Happy days, the car feels great :yes:

• 7 months later...

A word of support for Youngs Garage - My car has had the "engine management" light come on twice in the last fortnight, on separate occasions, causing the usual mystery to me as a non-mechanic. More unnerving, while I have been on the motorway in top gear on the third lane trying to get past someone, the car has gone into "limp" mode, persuading me to get out of the third lane while I wondered calmly to myself what on earth was happening to my engine power. So I went down to Youngs late Saturday morning expecting to catch them just before shutdown time and not knowing what to expect when I arrived. If I was about to pack up for the weekend after a long week's work, I wouldn't welcome some unexpected visitor with a electronic problem on his aging Octavia. The welcome was top drawer. They got the laptop out straight away, plugged it in and diagnosed the problem. They removed the offending icon from the instrument cluster, reassured me that the car was OK to drive in the meantime, and put it in for a proper examination next Wednesday morning. I can use their little runabout while I get mine fixed. I'm impressed. I'll report on the outcome after Wednesday.