JKM RR Day 13 Nov - the story, the scandal, the photos!

muckipup

A great day was had at the Briskoda.net vs. SeatCupra.net Dyno Day at JKM. What follows is a few pictures of 'the day' and the cars.....

We ended up here:

DSC_0020.JPG

Knowing that his was a Briskoda vs. SeatCupra face-off, security was high and included trained dogs with a nose for substance abuse:

DSC_0006.JPG

and a few nervous visitors.....!

DSC_0064.JPG

and the possibility of a few convicts 'going over the wall'....

DSC_0042.JPG

The crowds gathered to pay hommage to the 'Dyno Shrine':

DSC_0014.JPG

Some taking it very seriously...

DSC_0037.JPG

Others, less so....

DSC_0026.JPG

Others, like borisvanhalen, used the opportunity to get a dubiously-needed blow-dry...

DSC_0072.JPG

However, before we begin, it is our duty to respect the fact that this was the day before Remembrance Sunday and it is only fitting that we remember those old pioneers in the history of modding, who, may have sadly passed on from the modding scene mainly because they own a company car or an R32 and, as we all know, there is ****-all you can do to performance mod those! I give you Makefish and Hedge (comforting themselves with a nice cup of tea):

DSC_0025.JPG

And so the official program began.....

Edited by muckipup

The usual introduction from Jim....

" I know what your thinkin'. Will I make 260 bhp or just 250? Well, given that this iz a Dyno Dynamics rolling road, probably theee most accurate rollin' road in the world and could run your wheels cleeeeen off, you gotta ask yourself a question - do you feel lucky? WELL DO YA...PUNKS?"

DSC_0010.JPG

"...AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT DOG SNIFFING AT?"

DSC_0012.JPG

The day was professionally video'd:

DSC_0079.JPG

...and no animals were harmed in the making of this video....except for the ones on top of this camera which purred:

DSC_0077.JPG

Edited by muckipup

And the car pics...

DSC_0022b.jpg

DSC_0028b.jpg

DSC_0036b.jpg

DSC_0040b.jpg

And now...Devonutopia's oil-burning beast...BEFORE

DSC_0044b.jpg

AFTER...

DSC_0044c.jpg

Devonutopia looks bemused...

DSC_0029.JPG

A bit of free advertising...oh, hold on, it's seatcupra.net so may just be disguising the plate because it's stolen :giggle:

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0046b.jpg

DSC_0051b.jpg

DSC_0053b.jpg

DSC_0055b.jpg

DSC_0059b.jpg

Soap dodger....!

DSC_0060b.jpg

Jack's awesome VW Caddy with big turbo...

DSC_0063b.jpg

DSC_0066b.jpg

DSC_0069b.jpg

DSC_0068b.jpg

DSC_0071b.jpg

Edited by muckipup

LOL - looking bemused more like bloody embarrassed I thought it would be clean, when it actually chucked out lots of black stuff....

Perhaps I cannot relate the smoke which comes out on the move to what it will do when static.....? :D

LOL - looking bemused more like bloody embarrassed I thought it would be clean, when it actually chucked out lots of black stuff....

Perhaps I cannot relate the smoke which comes out on the move to what it will do when static.....? :D

:rofl: Well, that was a pretty impressive graph that was produced on the back of all the smoke, so, like you say.....

DSC_0045.JPG