Skoda extended warranty availability

Tried to get extended warranty prices from Winner Garage, Cinderford. Got told prices for warranty then found out it was AA not Skoda.

When asked for Skoda one took one week of promises to be told that I would have to call Skoda UK. When told I had been quoted by another Skoda dealer without a call to Skoda UK was told to go with them as they weren't interested really.

Shame as they can be quite helpfull!

Edited by DGW
Posts moved from Winner Garage - Cinderford - to this new thread.

• 5 weeks later...

Tried to get extended warranty prices from here. Got told prices for warranty then found out it was AA not Skoda.

When asked for Skoda one took one week of promises to be told that I would have to call Skoda UK. When told I had been quoted by another Skoda dealer without a call to Skoda UK was told to go with them as they weren't interested really.

Shame as they can be quite helpfull!

Skoda don't do extended warranties...

Really? According to Allams they do.......

Bamfords whom I went to at the time my 2004 vRS's original warraty expired advised they don't:

warranty.jpg

,,, and I wasn't offered one with the 2007vRS from Winner. Neither are they mentioned anywhere at Skoda's website as far as I can see.

Are you sure the one you've been offered is a true SKoda one? Or merely one arranged by the garage with someone like Warranty Direct?

As I say - according to James @ Allams it was a genuine skoda extended warranty.

I went with warranty direct in the end due to the distances involved between me and Allams but that was what I was told.

Bamfords told me there was an original Skoda warranty too but quoted over £500 for it which was unreasonable - and as per my posts on the Bamfords thread I won't deal with them again.

Bristol Skoda when I purchased the car told me that Skoda offered an extended warranty too but advised me to wait a year for the original warranty to run out prior to buying it.

Tom