Maidstone Meet Jan 2011

lfc958

Date - Sat 8th Jan 2011

Time - 7:00pm - 7:30 pm - Till either you get bored or we get ushered out.

Location - White Rabbit Maidstone.

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 2RF

All newcomers and regulars welcome.

I will be there with the new car ( deliveries / weather permitting )

I've not attended a meet before, do we drive around in our cars or sit and talk about our cars?

If it's the sitting and talking then would i be able to come in my Porsche 944 or MK3 MR2 roadster instead, the Felly is completely standard and only my run around really?

I've not attended a meet before, do we drive around in our cars or sit and talk about our cars?

If it's the sitting and talking then would i be able to come in my Porsche 944 or MK3 MR2 roadster instead, the Felly is completely standard and only my run around really?

The meets are more a social event of like minded Skoda or even ex skoda owners sitting in the pub, having a bite to eat, non drivers a hard drink, drivers having a soft drink ( we dont encourage drink Driving ;) ), chat about anything that is topical, partners are welcome, & if you have a non skoda in the car park or something unique the any interested parties will probably like to have a look at or possibly a 5 min passeneger ride, ( owner permitting).

Its not a tyre kickers meet.

I usually turn up in a modified mk 3 mr2 so you won't be too far out of line.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Chris GB are you a member of MR2OC.co.uk aswell? if so whats your name on there? im Sonner on both forums!

I shall bring my MR2 mk3 with me, it's slightly modified

Chris GB are you a member of MR2OC.co.uk aswell? if so whats your name on there? im Sonner on both forums!

I shall bring my MR2 mk3 with me, it's slightly modified

I am ChrisGB over on ROC as well. Will have the Mr2 with me unless it is bucketing down, it is on Toyo R888 so marginal in heavy rain. In the Mini if the weather is pants.

Chris

Hoping to be there, might bring along some exciting xmas gifts surplus to requirements, slippers, scarf and some imitation candles?!

will swap for aaa.... mmm... whatever.

Happy birthday to me? :D

Its not your birthday is it? well many happy returns. I've just the thing for such a special occasion I'll bring you my used bangs out

of my xmas crackers, you won't mind if I don't wrap them though would you? :thumbup:

Its not your birthday is it? well many happy returns. I've just the thing for such a special occasion I'll bring you my used bangs out

of my xmas crackers, you won't mind if I don't wrap them though would you? :thumbup:

Is there any powder left on them?