Wood-look dash trim

jst_at_home

My Gobi leather still looks pristine but the silver trim still looks really naff against the cream lower dash/drawer.

Must remedy with "wood trim".!!

Is there a market for the removed silver trim.:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Gobi leather still looks pristine but the silver trim still looks really naff against the cream lower dash/drawer.

Must remedy with "wood trim".!!

Is there a market for the removed silver trim.emoticon-0100-smile.gif

As I said in the other thread you need to contact Stouff who said in this thread he wants some silver trim! What perfect timing!

Absolutely. Why on earth isn't the wood standard with Gobi?

I suspect that Skoda UK associate wood trim with older people, and are worried about putting off younger buyers.

I suspect that Skoda UK associate wood trim with older people, and are worried about putting off younger buyers.

Could be right, but as we now know from a previous thread, we oldies rule in Yeti land!

• 3 years later...

Hi

I have just fitted this to my yeti £98 for the full set from Bickertons Skoda of Sheffield

Any body know if they do it for the trim around the columbus

Edited by Bigray

Hi

I have just fitted this to my yeti £98 for the full set from Bickertons Skoda of Sheffield

Any body know if they do it for the trim around the Columbus

No - if you want that you'd need to get the console fascia hydrographic dipped.

I have the wood trim with the Ghobi interior but found the black plastic surrounds to the interior door handles looked awful in the Ghobi door card.

My solution was to use self adhesive 3mm chrome strip to add a degree of separation between the black and beige...

Front

Rear