Not white anymore!

rob_e

Yes, it needs a wash :giggle:

5263376585_8df20dfd5b_b.jpg

No need to use photoshop to remove the plate, its completely covered already lol.. and yes, before anyone asks I've now wiped the plate so I'm legal (officer).

Anyone else suffering with mucky cars? White REALLY shows the dirt.

Glad you lot are now seeing the error of your ways! :p

That is impressive Rob, top marks for effort.

That's also something I'm not missing, as mentioned too - the Octy hatch is much better at keeping itself clean than the Fabia's. Must be to do with the superior aerodynamic design :D

Cheers,

Steve

Glad you lot are now seeing the error of your ways! :p

That is impressive Rob, top marks for effort.

That's also something I'm not missing, as mentioned too - the Octy hatch is much better at keeping itself clean than the Fabia's. Must be to do with the superior aerodynamic design :D

Cheers,

Steve

Mines absolutely filthy at the back (tempted to say it makes Rob's look clean, but there's probably not much in it), been wiping the lights and plates down each day... Fabia's must be really bad if this is better...

Mines absolutely filthy at the back (tempted to say it makes Rob's look clean, but there's probably not much in it), been wiping the lights and plates down each day... Fabia's must be really bad if this is better...

The Fabia's effectively a vertical drop at the back and just gets plastered. That, plus diesel smog :yes:

Ironically, it still looks fookin awesome! :thumbup:

Indeed - must be said! Enough cr@p stuck to it to make it look purposeful - like a rally stage special B)

Sets it apart from all the 3-Series and A4s I've seen in white this week, that just end up looking brown :smirk:

Yes, it needs a wash :giggle:

5263376585_8df20dfd5b_b.jpg

No need to use photoshop to remove the plate, its completely covered already lol.. and yes, before anyone asks I've now wiped the plate so I'm legal (officer).

Anyone else suffering with mucky cars? White REALLY shows the dirt.

Lets have a before and after picture (when you get bucket and sponge out) :thumbup:

Digressing, do I see a stubby aerial retro fitted? If so I'd appreciate further details, where to buy, how much, reception etc. ;)

Can wait for my octavia, it will be lovely and clean when the garage sort a pickup date. The fabia is a different story, it's black to start with but had to clean the plates and front lights everyday. Ran out of screenwash on the way home, that was fun!

say he the owner of a black one :rofl:

Mine was pure filth before I washed it on sunday and it had only been a week since the previous wash! Not quite as bad as rob's but many miles on the A55 kicking up crud doesnt help at all.

Does anyone know if a spoiler helps with keeping less of the crap off the boot on an estate? Of course il have to wait until skoda bring one out again for the estate :(