yeti v countryman

skodafab

Hi all sm lovers just been on mini website and speced up a country man to roughly elegance spec and would you belive it comes out to £26500 give or take a few pounds and also gives away a lot of horses to the 170 interesting this as i also looked at the new sportage also biggest engine is 136hp but you will have to agree its a good looking bus.

I think that the Countryman proves that the Germans do have a sense of humour, you've got to laugh at something that big being called "Mini" :giggle:

It doesn't look too bad in the photos, but when you see one in real life... OMG! What have they created?

And those sad people who criticise the looks of the Yeti should be eating their words now....

And I bet that most of the bimbos buying the 'Mini' think that they are doing their bit to support the UK car industry too.

I reckon that few realise that it's actually built in Austria just over the border from where our cars are made. ;)

And as soon as next year's World Rally Championship gets under way, sales of the Countryman will go through the roof.

Of course, the cars that the hooray brigaide will be taking their kids to school in, are just the same as the Prodrive built WRC cars ... aren't they? :giggle:

And as soon as next year's World Rally Championship gets under way, sales of the Countryman will go through the roof.

Of course, the cars that the hooray brigaide will be taking their kids to school in, are just the same as the Prodrive built WRC cars ... aren't they? :giggle:

Ha beat me to it.

I suspect the Countryman has been produced purely for BMW/Mini's entry into the world of rallying. I think I read somewhere the WRC version can be had at a snip .......£350,000

Thought the Countryman was a laugh? Have a look at its ugly 3-door sibling the Paceman!!!!!!!! Just a concept for now for the Detroit show, but hell... what on earth is the point of this thing?!?!!?

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/12/19/detroit-preview-mini-paceman-concept-relieves-the-countryman-of/

paceman-drop1.jpg