Castle Combe Spring Action Day 09/04/11 - £30 all-in

devonutopia

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone got on to the track fine. fantastic weather! Yetis did well. Met loads of forum guys too. I was only MK 2 on track and ill maybe write a small review of it's performance. awesome day all round. well organised by Jas.

What a brilliant day.

And yes the Yeti were very impressive, even though I repeat what was posted above and say it myselfemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Thanks again Jason....good planning with the weather as well.

edit: Video links to follow later

Edited by rockhopper

Twas a good day. Great weather and good to put some more faces to usernames.

The Mac is currently downloading just over 1k pictures from today. Then I need to review & delete the rubbish ones.

Once better ones have been identified, I'll start a new photos thread B)

Here is my video I took from inside my White Yeti....

Mike

PS who said I was any good?????..............not me..........emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I have a lot to learn, but the Yeti was amazing.

You did a good job there fella. Just remember on the exits to use the width of the track, this enables you to get your foot down quicker. :thumbup:

I had a great day! So glad the weather played ball. And let me tell you I have even more respect for my Yeti now. You read tests saying it has ittle lean in corners but wow in reality it was even better experiencing it. It really did nit feel like a softroader. Can't wait to do it again.