Skoda Yeti Greenline Photo's

AHarrold

I'll add more as I take them but this is the SE Greenline in her early modelling days in the showroom. If your wanting any specific photos to compare to non-greenline models just ask.

IMAG0029.jpg

showroom3.jpg

showroom2.jpg

Isnt the ride height supposed to be lower on the Greenline? :wonder:

Hi Focus,

yes there's a 20mm drop on the suspension plus smaller tyres, giving an official figure of 155mm compared to the standard 180mm.

Regards,

TP

Isnt the ride height supposed to be lower on the Greenline? :wonder:

From the Yeti brochure -

The Yeti Greenline II has 16" Alloys as standard (205/55/ R16 91H) with Spectrum alloys on the S and Moon alloys on the SE/Elegance.

These lighter alloy wheels with low rolling resistance tyres have a higher prescribed air pressure to reduce friction.

Thanks for the informed repsonses guys :)

So... (this is where I make a twit of myself possibly.....)

...if the ride height is 20mm lower and it uses lower profile tyres also - how the heck is the ground clearance unchanged at 180mm?? (im sure that what the press release said for the Greenline!?) :wonder:

Hi Focus,

yes there's a 20mm drop on the suspension plus smaller tyres, giving an official figure of 155mm compared to the standard 180mm.

Regards,

TP

Thats a 25 mm drop in ride height.:yes:

But didnt the Greenline press release speficially say that ground clearance wasnt reduced? I know that doesnt add up but im sure thats what Skoda said would be the case for the Greenline?

But didnt the Greenline press release speficially say that ground clearance wasnt reduced? I know that doesnt add up but im sure thats what Skoda said would be the case for the Greenline?

Yeti brochure advises

Ride height is 20mm lower to improve aerodynamics.

I see the point of the smaller wheels, but to me they just look too small. I love my Yeti's stance it has on its 17" rubber. The Yeti's wheelarches are just too big for these tiny wheels and you see too much of the gubbins behind! But each to their own.

Ok took my small bullet cam out to the car today and got ye following bits of film. Hope some are useful, please feel free to use them on other posts where you feel neccessary.

Extra Tab on Front Passenger Seatbelt

http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g324/aharrold/?action=view&current=Seatbeltextrabit.mp4

Changing Sidelight Bulb

http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g324/aharrold/?action=view&current=Sidelight.mp4

I'll add more as I take them but this is the SE Greenline in her early modelling days in the showroom. If your wanting any specific photos to compare to non-greenline models just ask.

IMAG0029.jpg

showroom3.jpg

showroom2.jpg

I've poked my head in the window of your new car a few times, when I've been in to see about delivery of mine.

I do like that colour !

Hope to see you about when we get ours :giggle: