Fabia VRS Silver 2005 £4500 No Offers

sween1978

For sale is my Fabia VRS 2005 O5 in Silver with 77100 miles. The car has been well looked after and comes with near full Service History (missing one stamp) I am selling the car because im moving into a new house soon and unfortunatly need to downgrade my car. Full stainless Steel Exhaust System (millteck). The car is Taxed Until end of May. It has 12 Months MOT and Just been Serviced. Has just had a brand new turbo and intercooler fitted at a dealer. The Alloys have been Refurbished in gun metal grey. Any questions please ask. Im located in helsby Cheshire not far from Chester postcode WA6. Telephone 07850333468.

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1640-1.jpg

IMG_1635-Copy.jpg

IMG_1652-2.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

car is now back to standard. Car has had turbo and intercooler fitted new at a dealer cost me £1300 and a service at the same time i have all the receipts. As they are known to fail on the fabia this is a big benefit to someone :)

bump will take £4500 for it.

I'm finding your advert and lack of response most depressing, as i thought mine of the same age, albeit with 10k more on the clock but with full leather, would have been worth at least the bargain price you have yours up for.

Pistoffheads or the bay of fleas p'raps?

Good luck whatever, as that is an absolute giveaway. Shame you can't keep it really, as tidy looking unmolested ones are becoming a rarity now.

If I'm being honest, it's the price that's the problem. Unfortunately the MKI Fabia VRS is just not worth what people want for them. I've been through this on loads of threads and suffered the same problem when I tried to get rid of mine. The book price for this is only £3,500.

i am realy interested in this as its well within what i was looking to spend.

i cant seem to find a decent priced black version, they all seem to be priced more for some reason

the only stumblin block is your miles away from me, about 4 and a half hours, im in torquay

your not coming down south at all are you? weathe ris fantastic at the moment :giggle:

Hi

It's had 2 previous owners. If had serious interest and someone willing to put a deposit down I would travel a little . Don't want it to be a wasted journey. Had a few timewasters. Don't know why it's not selling at this price as most others this age are over the 5k Mark.

Hi

Don't know why it's not selling at this price as most others this age are over the 5k Mark.

Yeah but are they selling? I doubt it.

Stick with it the market is all over the place at the moment. A buyer will come along B)

GLWTS

I wish I could buy it but I know i'm going to need the money in a month or so and it's crazy to sell it so quickly after buying it.

I've done crazier things :rofl:

right, not sure if this is any use to you but i can offer you 4195 and collect it this week (wednesday/thursday) would be ideal

i no its way off your original asking price.

i will be travelling a very long way up and WONT mess you around, so if you do accept the offer i would like to no a few more things about the car before the long trek

cheers

mark